Chapter 11

*NOTE FROM SARAH*

OMG!!!

*~*~*EVANGELINE'S POV*~*~*~*

"LOUIS, LIAM! GET UP!" I scream, rushing around the house, getting clothes for Juliana and Niall to bring to the hospital. All the doctor had said was that they 'had an accident' and are at the hospital in very critical condition .

"What? What's going on, love?" Louis yells after us, getting up from the ground and running after me. 

"They're in...the...hospital!" I say, starting to cry. Louis and Liam look utterly confused. "Just get Eleanor and let's go!!" I yell in their faces, and run out the door.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

I don't even bother to wait for Liam, Louis, and Eleanor. All I cared about was Niall right now, and if he was okay. "Eva!" Liam yells after me, but I don't stop.

"Niall Horan's room, please," I rush.

The lady at the counter took her sweet time looking through various files and finally says, "Room 241." 

I fly off, my only thought was 'Niall, Niall, Niall.' The elevator wasn't fast enough, so I powered up the stairs. When I finally reached Niall's room, there were so many doctors in there yelling for backup or some kind of medicine. Realization hit me like a train.

Niall was dying.

I stood outside the room, just staring at the frantic doctors pushing on Niall's chest and injecting meds in his arms. 

"Excuse me, Ms. Horan?" I cringe and turn to a male doctor, with brown hair and brown eyes. "I assume you know what has happened?" He says calmly, despite all of the other doctors running around.

"No, I have no idea," I say, my voice shaking uncontrollably. tears streaked down my cheeks, and my stomach hurt.

"Well, from word, your brother and his fiance were trapped on a ferris wheel, at the top. At first they didn't realize that it was set on fire. The girl jumped, but Mr. Horan didn't. Eventually, the flames literally scorched his body, and he fell to the ground unconsciously." I noticed that the room has quieted down immensely. "Would you like to see him?" The doctor asks.

I nod blindly. The doctor lets me pass into the now empty room, and leaves me there, shutting the door. I go and sit on a chair by his bedside, and grip his hand. I now survey the damage done to his body. The entire right side of his body is red and black, including his face. I noticed that he had numerous casts all over his body. The red parts of his skin were still bloody, and the black parts looked sad and lifeless. It took all of my willpower not to cry, but soon enough, I could see the little droplets fall from my face onto his bare chest. 

"Niall, if you die tonight, I want to let you know that I love you more than anything in the entire world. I'm so sorry that I whined so much about your schedule and how I had to come with, but now I know that if I hadn't of come with you on tour, I wouldn't be able to see you ever again if you die. I'm so, so sorry this happened to you. I wish I could do something, but I don't know how. I'm just the useless little sister. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you anything but my love and loyalty. I'm so, so sorry, Niall. I am so sorry." I was full out sobbing now, and couldn't seem to stop. I held his cold hand against my cheek, savoring his touch as much as I could, because there could be a chance that I wouldn't ever be able to again. His heart rate monitor stayed at its steady beat, the lines moving slowly up and down the screen. He wasn't dead, just in a coma. A coma he could never come out of.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder and there stands Harry, his face streaked with tears and his usual bright eyes, dull. "Come here, love," he says softly. I carefully set Niall's hand down and ran into Harry's strong arms. "Shhh...hey, it's alright. We'll be okay, babe. We'll  be okay."

*NOTE TO JULIANA*

go ahead! :'(