Chapter 19

*EVANGELINE'S POV*

*FLASHBACK*

Doubling over the toilet, I let my stomach lurch and out comes my breakfast from this morning. "Shit...," I whisper, grabbing at my cellphone and dialing Harry's number, "Hi, um, please come home. Quick." I hang up without letting him finish. By the time he arrives, I had already taken a test and am waiting anxiously for the results. I lean over the sink, and soon enough, the little 'pee stick' dings '+'. The little plus sign stared back at me menacingly.

"Eva? Are you okay?" He pounds on the door.

"Uh, yeah. Fine." I should learn that I'm never gonna get away with lying to him.

"Let me in, Evangeline." His voice becomes a bit more distressed as he pulls at the doorknob. I decide to talk to him. I slowly open the door, and he comes barging in. "Eva! What's wrong? Are you hurt? Oh my god, you've been throwing up..." He is frantic.

I hold up the test and say simply, "Harry, I'm pregnant."

His eyes widen into saucers and his mouth hangs open in shock. "Holy crap," he breathes. I run my hand through my brown hair and sigh, not meeting his eyes. "It's mine?" He asks suddenly.

"Of course! Who else?" I marvel, and he relaxes a bit.

He walks over, sliding his hand around my waist. "Why were you so worried?" He whispers, lifting my chin.

"I-I...I was worried that you'd leave me. Because this baby would ruin your career," I say, looking away again.

"Evangeline, look at me." I force myself to look up into his shining green eyes. They shine with love and admiration. "I will NEVER leave you. Not for anything. Sure, my career is important, but never as important as you. And this baby." He drops his eyes to my stomach, then looks back at me. "I love you so, so much. Who cares if we aren't married, we're gonna be a family." He finishes.

My eyes fill with tears and I hug him tight. "Thank you," I whisper into his chest.

He kisses my head softly, then pulls away. "Now, how about we go shopping? Then to the doctors." He asks, and I nod happily.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I stare off into space and am brought back by Harry shaking my shoulders. "Hey, you wanna go see Liam? Juliana and Niall are there, and they have some good news."

*NOTE FROM SARAH*

Goooo!

----A/N-----

Sorry for the wait. So, I was looking forward to getting One Direction stuff from Office Depot, right? And we got there and I was gonna get like, two notebooks, one Harry and one Niall, some pens of theirs, the Niall study buddy, the Niall bracelet, and a folder. I went to the back of the store and I got what I could and I ended up only getting the bracelet, the study buddy, and the pens...what a let down, but I did get a drawing book instead, so I'll have to go another time...then it started pouring right as I was checking out of a different store..guess who had to walk to literally the last parking space in the parking lot :] me...

♡- Juliana