Chapter 17

*NOTE FROM SARAH*

Lol, I actually meant "Niall is dead." Hahaha my bad. Anyways, Liam being dead...is good too. Okay, I shall continue. Teehee.

*EVANGELINE'S POV*

I sit on Zayn's lap, lazily watching some random movie. "What's going on? Do you know?" I ask suddenly, leaning forward and snatching the remote off of the table. 

He hesitates, then shakes his head. "I'm going to go get some chinese. Want anything?" He stands and grabs his keys. He fails to notice that his phone is still on the table. I shake my head no. "I'll be back in 10 minutes. Stay here." Zayn leaves, slamming the door behind him. I let out a breath that I had been holding for quite some time now, and hurriedly got up to get Zayn's phone. I unlock the iPhone and text Harry, pretending to be Zayn.

To: Hazza

From: Zayn

How's it going?

I immediately get a response

To: Zayn

From: Hazza

Not good. Liam isn't dead, but he's about to be.

"WHAT?!" I shriek. He can't die; I'm already about to lose my brother. This had to be a joke.

To: Hazza

From: Zayn

What do you mean?

I try to process what's happening.

To: Zayn

From: Harry

Don't play bloody stupid with me, Zayn. I already told you twice now, when Liam proposed to Juliana and she said, 'No, my heart belongs to Niall,' he stalked off and tried to kill himself.

I gasped and staggered backward. When Harry had said 'Liam is dead,' before he left, I thought he meant something else. 

The second Zayn got home, I attacked him and yelled at him to bring me to the hospital. 

"Liam Payne."

The nurse gives a scared expression and says, "122."

We both run to his room, tears streaking down  my face.

*NOTE TO JULIANA*

Go