Chapter 12

*NOTE TO SARAH*

Thanks. You made me cry...during class! Rude! But I love it!!

*JULIANA'S POV*

I couldn't help it anymore. I get up, pushing the doctor away. I run up and down the corridor looking for Niall. I assumed he was on the same floor i was on. I grab a nurse and yell, "Niall Horan's room! Now!"

"241, miss," she says with a scared look. I immediately run into the room next to mine. I rip open the door to see Eva crying into Harry's chest. 

I run over to Niall, sobbing hysterically. "Niall!" I yell. Eva looks at me with the most saddest look anyone could ever give to me. I take his hand and squeeze it ever so tightly. I continue to cry- er, bawl. I look up to Eva and Harry as I sit on the edge of his bed.

----A/N

Just imagine A Thousand Years playing right now-----

They look at my arm. I look at my arm to see nothing but various shades of black and red. I felt like...my life was over. I may never get to marry my fiance. "How...is he?" I ask, still crying, leaving the tears stream down my face. (*wink wink* See what I did there?) 

"We don't know, Juliana. All we know is that he is in a coma...possibly forever."

"WHAT?!" I stand up as I feel my heart pumping even faster. "No! I love him!" I collapse onto the floor. I yelp though, I still ache so much. Harry lifts me up. The tears flow down my face. I get up as I try to calm myself. I finally stop crying. I grab Niall's hand and say, "Niall, you can't die. No. I won't let you. You are mine. Forever. You call me your princess and I call you my Niall. We were meant to be. God gave me you. Now he can't take you back.  I'd rather have you than...anything. I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah. Remember that song?  That makes makes a lot of sense now. You have to live," I look up to the ceiling, still holding Niall's hand, and continue on, "God, don't take my fiance. He's all I got. I'll be better. I promise. I'll do anything. I'd rather be in the coma than my Niall. I don't like him not knowing what I say!" I break down once again on the floor. This time, I don't bother to say ow or even pay any attention to the pain. I know it hurts. I don't need to complain. "I want to go home."

Harry looks down to me and rubs circles on my back "Okay."

*NOTE TO SARAH*

Go on...