Part Seventeen

Ashton's P.O.V.

Does it even matter if I tell her why I'm seeing Bianca? Would she give a damn if I tell her that I like her and it hurts like hell whenever I see her with Calum instead of me? As if it'll matter if I tell her how much I'm into her and, that, I still am...

"It's a... for.. I..." I bit my lips, looking back at her. "She knows the girl I like and she was helping me with her."

"Oh, okay," she said slowly. Then she forced a smile on her face. "So, how was it?"

"It doesn't matter," I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it.

"Come on," she giggled, pushing me gently as she head to her bed, sitting on the edge. She patted the spot beside her. "I know it's weird that we became friends all of a sudden and then we were kinda ignoring each other the passed few days. But, last time I checked, we're friends. Spit it out. If Bianca can help, maybe I can too!"

"Okay," I smirked, sitting beside her. Looking at my palm as if I'm finding for the right words to say, I sighed. "This girl, she's unlike any other."

"What is she? An alien?" She said, trying hard not to laugh - but gave in eventually. "Continue!"

I laughed. "She's a beautiful alien, mind you. She's just different. And I think she hates me. I mean, all these other girls, they ran to me, throw themselves at me. They worship me like 'Hi, I'm sam freakin' Ashton. The banger of drums' and stuff."

"Oh, please," she rolled her eyes. "Everyone knows you're hotter than hell! How can she hate you? Is she blind?"

"I don't know," I pouted. "Maybe because I've never showed her how much she means to me because, I admit, I acted like a jerk whenever she's around. And, man, she's just so out of my league. Like I'm a six and she's a ten! And, let's be honest, she's so fit, I don't think she knows that, and not in a dirty mind matter, but I'm so insecure. And then Bianca busted me and said she'll help me."

Forgetting who I was talking to, I completely lost myself over the conversation as I continue, not giving a damn on how I say it or that she's the one I was talking about. My smiles only widen and widen. "And I get to spend time with her. I got to know her more. I love the way she smiles, and no matter how small that thing that made her smile, it reaches up to her eyes. And she got ten different laughs, and each brings light in her eyes - you should see how she glows! She's a little weird and she dresses like a dude sometimes but I find it so cute. And I love it when I get to piss her off cause only when she's annoyed would she glare at me like she wants to kill me. Is it weird? I love when she says my name. I can live with it forever. I just..."

I looked at her, locking eyes with her, as I continue; "I'm in love with her. So damn much."

"How can that not matter then?" She asked.

"Cause," I said as my smiles faded. "She's with someone else."

"And you let her slip away?" She asked again. And without thinking twice, I was slowly leaning closer to her, breathing in her scent.

"I love her," I said, stopping as our faces are just inches away. "But I don't think she feels the same."

"What if she does?" She said, biting her bottom lip. "But she was just scared as you are."

"Then I must be very stupid, we could have been together now," I chuckled, reaching for her hand. Then I sighed, looking deep into her eyes. "Do you think its too late now?"

"You should try," she said. "Do I know her?"

I nodded.

"Who is she?"