Chapter 18

The needles of the tagheur watch which he adorned on his left wrist ran like they were a part of some marathon.
It was justone minute left for the clock to tick 3.
But still there was no sign of sanyukta around.
He sighed and turned around just to see a red car pull in front of him.
She jumped from the car and ran towards him.
She was still in her last nights clothes.
Her hair was all messy.
Her eyes blood shoot red.
Before randhir could register anything.
She came near him and started slapping him.
First his right cheek and then his left cheek.
Right cheek Left cheek.
He kept standing there like a robot.
It was afternoon time so not many people were present in the park.
"You coward youbastard you asshole you mother" and before she could finish her words randhir clutched her wrists and pasted his lips on her.
It was gentle, but captivating, a mixture of salty water. Mesmerized lips press together time after time, transporting them toanother world.
Ragged breathing and dancing tongues bring a fiery heat to the cold ocean air. With just the two of themthere, the rest of the world disappears.
Desire ignites the world around them as they become lost in a sea love unkown to each other.
It is a spicy, powerfulcombination that sends waves of passion crashing over them.
As their lips pull apart, a gentle breeze flutters over the flame extinguishinging the desperate heat.
Their breathing comes out in short, desperate gasps.

Tbc❤