Chapter 36

She opened her mouth and randhir smiled and stuffed two pieces of sandwhich in her mouth.
"What if now they tell your parents about you where abouts ; woh tumhe yaha sae le jayenge mujhse duur (far) " she again started crying.
This time he pulled her up on his lap and kissed her forehead ; this stupid girl was still thinking about his whereabouts.
"Koi mujhe tumse dur nai leja sakta shona ; i am always going to be there with you ; like forever " she rubbed her nose with his smiling slightly.
"I can't stay without you" she pouted cutely again.
"Aur koi questions nai punchna tumhe?" Randhir rubbed her jaw with the back of his finger.
She shook her head "mujhe unlogo sae ya unlogo ki koi baat nai karni please"
"But i want to know about you and reehan"
"You sound jealous ron" she giggled a little.
"Obviouslyi am jealous" she pulled his cheek.
"Reehan was their favourite since childhood ; they considered him as their child and not me.He was 20 when his parents died in an accident and my parents sent him america for further studies. And as a payback for that he married me for their happiness. I was just 22 years when they got me married ; i wanted to finsh my engineering; but they got me married .And after my marriage when i came america ; i thought i should give him a chance as i thought he genuinely loved me but then he used to get a girl every night and would fuck her hard in our oops his bedroom. Eventually i stopped caring but I couldn't tell mom dad ; so i used to irritate him by calling him during his meetings and when he would be in between fucking his girl i would play pranks on them " she giggled remembering those days.
"U saw reehan naked? " randhir almost yelled in her ears.
"Shi no i would call from pco telling that it was from his office buddhu " she pulled his cheeks.
"he hates me because he had to tolerate me for six months and now i got my green card so i am not going back india and thanks to him i met you and i found my perfect love story "
"Love story?" Randhir cocked his eyebrows up .
"Tumhe khana nai khana?" Sanyukta took the plate of her half eaten sandwhich and forwaded it to him to eat.
He smiled and they ate the food together laughing and playing .

To be continued❤

Only 4 more parts are left😭😭😭

And by the way next chapter will have a huge twist.
Comment and like and ill post the next part like real soon 😁