Chapter 31

"Pheww thakk(tired) gayi mai toh" sanyukta fell on the other side of the bed besides randhir.
"Tum thak gayi? Sari mehnat mai karta hu. Upar sae mazze b tumhare hi hote hai pure " randhir twisted his lips.
"Baat toh aisse kAr rahe ho jaise mai hiakele khAti hu pura?" Sanyukta glared.
"Aur nai toh kya aaj itni mehnat sae maine pizza banaya tha adha toh tum hi khagayi Aur upar sae thakk b tum hi gayi" he glared .
"Aur naI toh kya.
Subhah sae kitni mehnat lagi tumhe patakar doctor k passle jane mai" sanyukta sat on her knees on the bed with her hands on her waist.
"Maine bola tha tumhe mujhe nai jana hai" he also sat on the bed with his knees on the bed.
She was about to say something more but then the bell of the main door rang.
"Go open the door" sanyukta tried pushing him from the bed.
"You go" randhir pushed her a little. "Fine koi cute sa ladka hi hoga niche" sanyukta smiled.
"Jaa raha hu" randhir glared and left wheras sanyukta giggled.
Randhir came back tohis room with a brown parcel in his hand.
"Kiska parcel hai?" Sanyukta asked.
"The queen of hearts Emma Watson ka"randhir giggled.
"Zarur miss.owner ka hoga" sanyukta smiled widely on her intelligence. "Nai its was for me only." Randhir's voice dripped seriousness.
"Par who knows that we have shifter here.
It will take two three days more to complete the legal process" sanyukta replied.
"Lets open it and see"
"Nai nai tum mat kholo.
Mujhe lagta hai subhah wale american cutiepie ka hai" sanyukta stuck her tounge out.
"American cutiepie haan" randhir threw the packet in one corner and jumped on the bed howering above her.
And then the night drowned in beautiful love making.

Tbc❤

What do you think ; who might have sent the packet ??
Guesses ???

Keep commenting❤
Its encouraging❤
Love you all xD