Chapter 23

Randhir twirled sanyukta around with force.
Her legs still on his waist.Her chest touched his.
Their breaths fanning each others lips.
Their lips were about to touch when the door bell rang.
Randhir cursed under his breath whereas sanyukta chuckled loudly.
Randhir threw her on the floor and went to open the door.
Sanyukta scowled "bastard" she yelled and got up rubbing her ass.
She turned around to go to her room when she felt another smack on her ass.
She turned around to glare randhir but her turned around to open the gate.
He opened the gate and saw an old man standing there who lost his way and needed help.
Sanyukta stomped her foot and went away to her room banging the door hard.
Randhir politely replied the old man that he was also new here and hence he had no idea about this area as well.
He closed the door and switched the lights off and descended upstairs just to see her gate closed.
"Sanyu" he knocked slowly.
"Get lost bitch" she yelled from inside.
"Sanyukta baby open to door" he chuckled quiet loud for her to hear it.
"Just run away before i cut you balls of randhir" she yelled again Randhir was shocked on this girls guts.
One moment she was all shy after kissing and then she would go all naughty and blunt.
"Easy tigress dont cut them otherwise you wont be able to bear my kids" he chuckled and went to his room leaving her blushing inside.

To be continued ❤