Chapter 29

"Randhirrr come out now" sanyukta yelled for the last and final time. "Nooo" randhir peeped a little from under the blanket showing his tounge and again covered himself with it. "Fine then from today u are going to sleep alone " she declared just to see the blanket being thrown up in one corner of the room and randhir standing next to her making faces. She laughed loudly to see her card being played well.
"I hate you" he declared huffing. "Awww I love you too" she pulled his cheeks still laughing loudly.
He pulled her closer "really?" He smirked whereas she stopped laughing.
She looked around to find a way to escapewhen he sat down laughing loudly.
"Look at your face" he laughed and thats when she pulled his ears and made him stand up.
"Enough of ur drama get up we have to go to the doctor right away" she flared her nose.
"Kal jate hai na please" he pouted but she just pulled him through his ears and made him sit in the car dragging him all way long.
Yes it was two weeks since they shifted together and three days since sanyukta was pleading him to come to the doctor so that they can get his plaster removed.
But he behaved all baby like and refused to go.
Every time he came up with some or other excuse and she had to give in looking at his sweet pout and puppy face .
But today she was determined to not give in and to take him to thehospital for check up.
They used to go out everyday and have fun and at night would end up in bed together either making love or sleeping in each others arm.
They still had seperate bedrooms but it was name sake.
Full car ride randhir made a baby face and tried escaping but sanyukta was firm to not let him pass out this time. He looked out of the window finally ashis anger reached its peak.
After two mins he heard her sobbing and he turned around to see her tears raining.
He sighed indefeat and threw his hands up declaring his defeat " fine i want show tantrums and go to the doctor..just stop crying".
She giggled on her victory and wiped those water drops away.
Wheras randhir pecked her lips and jumped out of the cab as soon as the car stopped outside the hospital leaving her blushing behind.

Tbc❤

Guys keep voting and commenting❤
Its encouraging ❤
Love you all xD