Epilogue

As soon as randhir slipped the ring inside sanyuktas finger , she too sat on her knees and took his pump lips in her rose petal lips.
They both kissed ; sucked each others lips.
Sanyuktas hand as usual reached his shirt button and she began opening his shirt.
Randhir with a force pulled away from the kiss and looked at her with astonishment.
" pagal ho kya? Aisse time par yeh sab nahi kar sakte. Baby ko lag jayegi " he scolded her loudly and in response she chuckled loudly.
" buddhu baby ko kaiise lagegi? Abhi toh woh form b nahi hua hai" she hit his forehead with her fingers.
" whatever i don't care ; i can't risk my babys life" he stood up from the ground.
" mr.saddu mai na..mai na room mai jaa rahi hu aur tum na..tum na mera picha mat karna..i swear bahut marungi" sanyukta got up from the ground and marched towards her room.
Randhir followed her but she banged the door on his face.
"Pregnancy hormones and nine months i don't know mera kya hoga?" Randhir whispered and laughed on his own condition.
"But whatever i am loving it" he smiled and ran out of the house and started climbing the pipe of her room.

Okay so my one story ends and the other starts.
Yayyyy i am so excited😍😍💃💃💃
Abb jab story khatam hui hai toh mujhe bade bade comments toh do 😁😁

Okay guys this is not the end of their story , the next season will begin soon ; and trust me next will be better than this.

Dont miss the next season ; going to be full of spice ; drama ; love ; fights ; timge of responsibilities.

Many new characters will enter and many old characters will come back.

Hope you will like my next season as much as you loved this story.

----------------------------------

Okay guys there is this something of sandhirff and sandhir os going on wattpad ; please go there and nominate my name there ; but before that just read my os in my account.

Please please go and voteee❤