Chapter 34

"dhirr " she whispered restlessly in her sleep.
It had been two hours she was sleeping peacefully in randhirs arms.
Finally she woke up.
Randhir kissed her forehead lovingly and rubbed her arms to break her from her restless sleep.
"I am here sanyu; calm down baby" he kissed her eyes which were wet in her sleep also.
"Mom - Dad will hate me more" she whispered near his chest sobbing hard.
"I .i am sorry sanyukta. It is all because of me ; i shouldn't have punched him that day" randhir rubbed her back.
"Don't blame yourself ; it is not your fault ; might b it was my destiny that no one loves me" she hugged him tight.
It pinched randhirs heart ; he wanted to confess that he had madly fallen in love with the girl who was sleeping on him.
Why couldn't she get it ? Hearing those harsh words from her mouth made him realise that it was not infatuation or lust between them ; yes he loved her madly.
"I lo.." randhir was cut down because of sanyukta's phone.
She picked the phone from the side table and sat on the bed.
" Dad calling " It flashed on her iphone.
Randhir sat besides her and took her palm and kissed it assuring her of his presence around her forever.
She accepted the call and put the phone on loud "Mil gayi khushi tujh manhoos ko hamara name udhar b dooba dia tune."
Her father yelled.
"Papa mai "
"Mat khena mujhe papa tu. Pata nai kis mahnhus andheri raat mai tujh jaissa diya jaal gaya humare ghar mai" he yelled.
Sanyukta gasped at her fathers words.
"Ek pati ko nai sambhal payi tu haan?" Her mom yelled.
"Maa woh mujhse pyaar hi nai karta tha na mai"
"Jhoot mat bol tu woh tujh se pyaar karta tha tu hi nai karti hogi besharam talak (divorce) de dia tune usse ; aur kissie aur ladke k sath gulcharrey uda rahi hai tu" She hid her face in his chest crying loudly which was audible to her parents too.
"Namastey aunty uncle mai randhir hu ; sanyukta ka boyfriend" randhir finally spoke ; Sanyukta looked at him with teary eyes.
"Besharam ladke tumhari wajah sae hi meri beti aissi harkat ki hai ; yahi sikhaya tumhare maa baap nai" anju yelled.
"Aunty maa baap nai ton bahut sikhaya hai mujhe ; agar app ko yaad na ho toh mai apko yaad dila du ki app k maa baap nai app ko kuch nai sikhaya hai" randhir smirked where as sanyukta was stunned at the audicity of this guy.
"Battameez aisse baat karoge tum meri biwi sae?" Kishore yelled.
"Kyu aunty aaj apko badi izzat ki padi hai . Ek zamane mai app khud apni beti ko bechna chahte the ek choti si deal k liye " sanyukta's heart stopped beating listeningto randhir words.
"Tum..he kaisse pata?" Kishore asked stammering.
"Mujhe apke business k bare mai aur b black deals pata hai. Behtar yahi hoga ki app next time sanyukta sae pyaar sae baat kare warna app ki reputation k liye acha nai hoga"
"Tum ho kon ?" Anju yelled again.
"Apka shub chintak ; abb sanyukta ko sorry bolkar phone cut kar di jiye"
"Sorry" and the line was cut.
"I am sorry" he kissed her forehead and she again fainted in his arms but with a smile of satisfaction on her lips .
He liad her down properly on the bed and went down to prepare something for her to eat.
He made salad ; soup and sandwhiches for her and kept them aside and sat on the dining table with his head on it.
He felt a pair of arms hugging his neck from back.
Her chin on his shoulder was making his shoulder with tears.
He knew she had loads of questions to ask right now ; but she needed to cry to let her pain out once and forever.

To be continued❤

6 chapter more and this will end😭