Chapter 30

"Aww sir u are soo funny" sanyukta mimicked the nurse as they made their way outside the hospital.
Randhir giggled looking at sanyukta which irked her more.
Randhir was cracking some silly stupid jokes with the nurse to divert his attention.
And to his notice sanyukta was darn jealous of this and after removing the plaster the cute chick pulled randhir's cheek and whispered "aww sir u are so funny" to which he replied with a flirt smile.
"Aww i know i am so cute and the nurse was cute as well" randhir smiled dreamily to irritate sanyukta more.
And the next moment he saw her pulling a cute american man's cheek "aww u look soo cute baby" she seductively told him.
The man smiled and chipped a thank you and was about to kiss her cheek when instead he kissed a manly hand and his eyes popped out in horror. "Bye cutie "sanyukta touched his hand and he left with a horror stricken face.
Randhir pecked both her cheeks and her hands to wash away the mans touch.
"haye kitna cute firangi tha" sanyukta smiled with a dreamy look on her face.
"Han kuch cute nai tha woh" randhir twisted his lips.
"Huh bandar(monkey) kya jane aadrak(ginger) ka swaad(taste)" she smirked knowing well that randhir was jealous beyond wits.
"Bandaar kisko bola" he put his hands on his waist pouting.
"Tumhe" she giggled walkingon the road.
"Mai bandar ..toh tum bandariya" he micked her tone.
"Humans evolved from mokeys only. Everyone was a monkey stupid" she giggled on her own stupid joke. Randhir pulled her in the corner of the street and pinned her to the wall"bandar ko adaraak ka swaad nai pata but bandariya k hootho(lips) ka swaad jarur pata hai" and with this he joined their lips forgeting that they were still on road surrounded by few people.

Tbc❤

Aren't they both just cute ?😘
I want this Randhir😻

Keep commenting❤
Its encouraging ❤

Love you all xD