Made It

Hi there:) So, with this story, I'm basically going to whore out my other story, Strawberries and Cream since it won't show up if you search for it. It's rated R, so don't read it unless you can. But for those of you who can, please read it. I like it ^///^ Off to the side is Jane.

~PR~

Jane feels the same pain her best friend, Jenny is going through. But the man in the black trench coat said that if they stopped running for any reason after he bit and gave them blood, they would die.

Jane looks back at Jenny’s slumping body and see's a dark sludge rise from the ground. Running back, she hooks her arm through Jenny’s and starts dragging her to a run.The fire in Jane’s belly  worsens and her vision blurs. They had only a dozen more steps until they reached the graveyard and were safe. They just had to make it!

Just beating the darkness that would’ve swallowed them whole, they fall to the ground inside the cemetery gates near their apartment. For some reason, the man in the black trenchcoat told them to go here. The darkness that was outside of the gates couldn’t come forward and get them. The glob makes a high-pitched sound and dissipates into the air.

“I knew you two could make it,” The man in the trench coat appears suddenly, smiling at them, “Welcome to vampirism.” He opens his arms wide and grins. The pain in Jane’s stomach becomes unbearable and she screams as if someone had just stabbed her in the gut.

The last thing she remembers is Jenny’s hand squeezing hers and her hand squeezing back.