Distract! Distract!

Hello, it's 12:09 in the am, and I'm feeling bored. Thank god for boredom, because I updated!!! Also, sorry it's been so long. My laptop broke, and I went through a whole thing of getting all my documents from it. Anyway, Strawberries and Cream is still an awesome option if you get tired of waiting to read a good werewolf erotica, so read it! If you can :) Thanks, and as always, enjoy.

~PR~

I wake up to Jenny's famous kick. Only now... it's about a hundred times worse. One moment, I'm in blissful peace, and the next, I'm doing a face plant on the wall. I slide down to the floor and slap it in annoyance. It cracks. Oops...

"Holy shit Jenny... That didn't hurt, but damn!" She mutters something in her sleep, and rolls over. I roll my eyes and pick myself up off the floor. Sighing, I walk over to the dresser pressed against the tan and cream striped wall and look into the top drawer for clothing. I know I won't be able to get back to sleep, so why not take a shower and get ready for the long day ahead of me? Underwear and bras... The second holds dress shirts of many kinds. The third holds all kinds of tank tops. The fourth has short sleeved fitted T's. The last drawer holds athletic types of clothing, some camouflage material and two masks that kind of freak me out. I immediately close the last drawer, wondering where all of the bottoms are, and looked around. The window seat has a latch on it, so maybe, but the closet is a much more likely place. I grab out a tank top and a matching set of undies and walk over to the closet, opening it.

Bingo.

It's huge! At least half the size of our room, it's walls lined with many smaller closets and drawers and shoe shelves. There's a chair seated in front of a mirror and what looks like a makeup workshop with five small drawers probably filled with cosmetic products. I don't go near there. A vanity make me shiver hard enough. Jenny would love it though.

I walk over to the closest closet and opened the door. A strange smell hits me. I make a face at it, reaching in and sliding my hands across the silken material. I close the closet and go to the next, noting which closets to point Jenny to. Finally, I grow tired of the guessing and speed up my search, moving from place to place at a blinding speed, finding the jeans in a drawer built in the wall. I make a sound between a sigh and a laugh and grab the first one that comes into view.

"Finally!" I smile and remember the drawers for the next dreaded time I come into this gargantuan room. I pad across the room back into the bed and slap Jenny on the butt, startling her awakened. She yelps and lashes out at me, her hand a claw. I jump back, gasping, and crouch down, hissing and drop my clothing to the floor. Jenny screams and jumps out of bed, hitting her head on the ceiling and cracking it, a hail of dust raining down on the bed. She clings to the wall, digging her fingers into the paint and ripping cracks into the beautiful cream color. I wince and straighten.

"Jen." Is all I can get out before she's unlatched from the ceiling and comes at me with a barrage of apologies. I stand there, looking at anything but her distressed face. Nothing upset me more than Jenny distressed. At the end of her pleas, she grabs my shoulders and hugs me to her, taking in a shuddering breath. It's always better to let her get it all out before talking to her so as not to upset her more.

"Jenny, it's fine. It's not like you hit me or anything." I smile and pry her hand off of me. Her face still reflects guilt. I know just how to make her feel better though.

"Her, there's a closet in there that's like half the size of this room, Jen. And the clothing materials in there are nothing short of mind blowing." Hell, they blew my mind. Furs, leather, silk, polyester, spandex... It's all too much for me. But Jenny will be able to appreciate it enough for the both of us. She looks over to the closet and back at me with hesitance.