Lookin' Good, Bad Lookin'

TGIF! Hope you love the new chapter. And if you can, check out my rated R story, Strawberries and Cream:)  Off to the side is the retreating grizzly.

~PR~

I step out of the shower, and walk over to a towel rack, and begin to dry myself off while Jenny gets into the shower.

"So, are you thirsty yet?" She asks. I'm not even close to being thirsty

"Not yet," Actually thirst is the last thing on my mind, "Jenny... I think we can really trust these people. They all seem nice." I say, even though she's been warmer to them than me, I can just tell that she's put up a guard.

"I-I think I'll let them earn my trust if you don't mind, Jane." She sounds raw around the edges, and I cringe, knowing I'd hurt her feelings.

"No, no,no, I'm not saying that we should just throw out trust at them. It's just that they haven't given us a reason not to trust them, you know? I'm with you on letting them earn it themselves but we should be nice and open to them." My guess is that the vampires here aren't all that bad. Especially Grell. He seems like a guy you could trust with anything. You just can't knock him off his feet. He's a person that seems content no matter what the situation is.

"Your hunches are usually right." Jenny says stopping the water, stepping out of the shower, walking over to the towel rack and getting one to dry off with. I get a great look of her body and I can't help the grin that spreads over my face.

"What?" She covers herself quickly, blushes.

"You're freakin' hot!" She purses her lips and rolls her eyes at me.

"Whatever." She mumbles.

"No, seriously, look in the mirror." I point to the full body length mirror and cross the room to it. The myth that vampires aren't able to reflect is completely false. I think would cry if I wasn't able to see my body at least once daily. My raven black hair is more untamed and has grown about six inches, and it's about ten times shinier. My hazel eyes have changed, green rimming the outside of the iris, and a light brown surrounds the pupil. My breasts had been big before, and still look about the same size, but they're ten times perkier. My skin had never held any acne markings or blemishes, but was covered with scars, and now it's completely unmarked. I don't even see any moles or birthmarks I used to have. My ass grew too, and as I turn around in the mirror, moves in sync with my breasts. I'm jiggly in all the right places!

"Wow." Jane pushes me aside and inspects her body in the mirror too. Her C-Cup boobies are formidable in cuteness and sexiness, and her larger than life ass would make me get a hard on if I were a guy. Her beautiful curls were now gone, replaced with lighter blonde and straighter hair, and her exotic face had a bewildered expression on it. She looked like a young, ice eyed, mulatto goddess.

"I'm jealous," I say, smirking, "Why does your ass have to be so great?" I slap it and she squeals, laughing.

"Why do your boobs have to be so great?" She squeezes them, and we both fell to the ground, a tangled, giggling heap. A knock sounds at the door, making us get up quicker than lightning bolts.

"Yes?" I call out, walking over to the door. Jenny look at the door with barely concealed worry.

"Master Grell has sent me with clothing for you two. Is everything alright?" A man's voice travels from behind the door.

"Yeah, we're fine in here," I open the door a crack, accepting the clothing and recognizing the serious man in the wood's face, "And thanks for the clothes, Mark." I smile.

"You don't have to thank me." He nod his head, and turned around, walking away. Was that a blush just now? I smile deeper. I like this Mark, even if he does take his job too seriously.