My Lover, Power Problems

Sebastian's POV

"Grell, put the scythe away. You're going to startle f/n. She's already convinced that you're out to get her as it is." I said and continued to clean up the room before letting loose a long sigh. Grell shrugged with a smug look.

"Well I'm not, and I only got it back last week! I've been dying to show it off." He whined loudly.

"Just put it up. She still has to get used to this, try looking at things from her perspective." I said and rolled my eyes. Grell groaned in annoyance before hitting a button, and the chainsaw quickly retracted into a red pen.

"Keep it put up. I'm going to check in on her. She said she wanted to practice a bit on her own." I explained while leaving the room, and unlike I expected, Grell followed close behind me.

I knocked on the door to the drawing room and glanced to Grell.

"Lady l/n, may we enter?" I asked through the wood. I heard objects clink to the floor.

"Who is 'we?" Came her voice from inside.
"Grell and myself." I answered and took a step back. There was a long pause of silence before the door slowly opened and her face appeared through the crack.

She looked Grell over, a look of something. . . Off, in her pretty e/c eyes.

"Sure. . ." She said in almost a whisper, opening it all the way and taking a step back.

"So far I've only been able to move small objects." She said and closed the door behind us.

"How small is 'small?" I asked with a curious tone, looking around at the several key strone objects about the room's floor.

She held up her hand, shaking, and slowly a black pawn started to levitate off the ground in the same mannor. She was defiantly struggling with it, and it shook as much as she did.

"Does it hurt?" Grell asked from behind me. F/n sharply dropped it and gasped in for air, shaking her head and panting.

"No. . . But it's really hard to do." She said and wiped sweat from her forehead with her arm.

I picked the pawn up off the floor and looked it over in my hand.

"Alois was much more heavy than this. Perhaps it was the panic of the moment that gave you your strength?" I suggested with a tilted head and raised brow.

The mistress caught up with her breath and looked me over before tracing her palms.

"Probably. . . I have. . . A headache now though." She said before starting to pick up the miscellaneous objects about the floor.

I quickly put my hand on her shoulder, to which she looked up to me.

"Go drink some water and head off to bed. We'll pick up." I said with a smile.

F/n sighed in defeat and nodded.

"Thank you. Good night Sebastian . . . Grell. . ."
"Yes, pleasant dreams." Grell and I said in unison.

________________ AUTHOR'S NOTICE______________
(Sorry for the shortness guys <3 I really am! I didn't realize but a lot forge chapters will be shorter because that's how I've accidentally written them down. Good thing- I'm almost done with this book (on paper) and will start working on the title soon.

Also, Ill be changing the Title and revising any spelling errors that I've come across so I've there are so many. Sorry about those as well.

Thirdly, regarding spelling errors, please comment on them to let me know, I skip over them with out realizing a lot of the time and I'll read it over later on like,

"Wait. . . That's not right. . . Oh shoot!"

So pretty please let me know, and be sure to vote.

Lastly, you guys should start guessing on what's to come. Just know I'm not afraid to kill off, or add my own characters. (Let this be a warning because I've already done both nearing the end of this book.)

Suggestions, as I have been several, will be looked at for the next book as well, but of course, not all will be put in.

Peace out ~