Chapter Six

"Eli." Michael whispered.

"No." I groaned.

"You have to get up." He softly laughed.

"I am not moving." I sighed, wrapping my arms back around his torso.

I was still leaning on his shoulder, all the other boys had went to bed and I've honestly been pretending to be asleep because of how comfortable I am.

"I'll just have to move you, then." He smirked.

Yes, my eyes were closed but I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

"Pleeeeaaaseeee." I whined.

"Noooo." He mocked.

He stood up, and I clung to him like a koala bear.

"Eli, are you kidding me." He laughed.

"I'm so comfortable and tired."

"Be comfortable and tired in your own bed, it's 3 in the morning."

"Mikeyyy." I whined.

He just scoffed, then walked to my room and plopped me down on my bed. I cuddled into my covers and joked at him by making a fake-angry face.

"You're so stupid. Go to bed." He rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I don't need you, I have a teddy bear." I sighed.

"Does that... Have my flannel on it?!" He laughed.

"No..." I said, hiding it.

"Oh my gosh, did you seriously miss me that much." He said, and I didn't answer.

"Hey. I'm sorry, okay." He sighed.

"I know you are. It just kind of sucks, you know? I'm just kinda..." I started. "Nevermind."

"No, what? You can tell me, I won't get mad."

"I'm just, like, kind of afraid you'll go all weird again, you know?" I sighed.

"Now you know why I was trying to be distant from you until I'm 100% better." He frowned, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah. It's late, so you should probably get to bed."

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled, and gave me a hug.

I rolled over into the bed, cuddling into the pathetic teddy bear, falling asleep.

---

I woke up to the noise of the boys yelling in the other room. I rolled over in bed, looking at the time; 8:40 AM.

Too early for a weekend. I rolled back over, trying to go back to sleep.

"No, no, no, she is so ugly!" Michael laughed.

"Does she even try?" Calum added.

They're talking about me.

"She's honestly so creepy, I feel like she's stalking me." Michael said.

Oh my God, he's talking about me.

"Her voice alone makes me want to bury myself alive." Luke giggled.

"I don't know, I kind of thought you guys would date again." Luke said.

"We went out like, one time, I can't believe it's even being brought up again." Michael scoffed.

I stood up and peeked my head out of the doorway, fixing my hair and wrapping a blanket around me before walking out.

"Who're you talking about?" I asked, hesitantly.