Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to @Wifwolf. She's bae

Okay so ive been having ideas and they keep popping into my head. Then I thought "I should update this before I forget and start having an early writers block" so here I am.a day. For a newbie I ain't that bad *feeling smug*.. Okay my darlings, read on. Love you guys for voting.

______________________________________

Aria's POV
I woke up with a nasty hangover. My first time drinking and I regret ever even trying it. Curse you Diana. Ugh! Its like someone is in my head and using my brain as his drum. Please stop. I begged the guy in my head. Obviously it didnt help. Then i turned and decided to open my eyes and i come face to face with someone's chest. Dang! This isn't just chest, this is the holy chest!

I gave myself a moment of silence to appreciate this beauty. Even the drummer boy in my head decided to obey and pause his drumming. My eyes wandered down and I started counting his abs. He had a nice six-pack. What I call 'ripples'. His abs were rippled. And his chest... Oh my gosh. I started to doubt if it was actually real. Then i noticed he has tattoos. The one that caught my eye was the bird on his shoulder. Can someone actually be this sexy?

Wait... Chest, not boobs. Six-pack and rippled abs.. This could only mean one thing.. A boy!!!!!

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh" I screamed and jumped off the bed, pulling the covers with me because somehow somehow I was naked.

"What? What?? What???" He jumped off the bed, looking everywhere wide-eyed. Obviously, cause he just woke up

"What are you doing here???" I yelled at him

" I should be asking you the same" he replied while crossing his arms.
Oh my God! He was naked too! And his muscles flexed with each move he made. It was kinda sorta becoming a distraction. I'm mad and I cannot be caught drooling over his body.

"Like what you see?" He smirked with one raised brow. So much for trying to be discreet

"Pfft! No" I said "What are you doing here?"

That was when he decided to put two and two together in his little fishbrain.

"Aria?"

"No shit Sherlock"

Then he sat on the bed, butt-naked if I must add, and put his face in his hands.

"I f*cking slept with Aria f**king Leighton" he said to himself

"Hey Jerk.. I need to know what happened okay? Care to enlighten me?" I was pissed

He laughed "So you do know how to talk back"

With that, he turned to face me and I pulled to covers closer to my body. Not wanting to be more exposed than I already am.