Chapter 9

I'm so sorry guys but this chapter will be a little short. Forgive me. Pretty please with cherry on top. *puppy dog face*

*******************

I woke up the next morning feeling happier than I felt in a while. I felt like something great was going to happen today. I got out of bed and walked into the living room just to see Penny chit-chatting with Jimi. A very weird sight, if I must say. Wait... How did she know where his house was? Not even or parents know. Did she stalk him? Or was she here to...

"HAPPY WEEKAVERSARY!!!!" Penny yelled when she saw me. Since when did she take part in my life? Or even congratulate me much?

Had it been only a week? More like a month or something.. Not that it was boring but it was just so.... homey living with Raphael. I felt like I belong here. With him. Together. I looked at him and he was staring at me. He's been doing that a lot recently. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"So, Raphael, how come I didn't know you were dating little Miss Perfect here?" Penny asked. I knew it! I knew she came here for her own reasons. I knew she wouldn't back down till she got answers.

"I guess I never realised what a great part of my life she was. She's so important and precious to me now" he said, shamelessly. I, on the other hand, was blushing to death.

"Awwww, that's so cute!" Penny giggled. After a while and going through series of questions, she left. When I shut the door, I moaned loudly.

DANGER... A LITTLE SEXUAL HERE. NOTHING MAJOR, JUST A LITTLE MAKEOUT SCENE BUT IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, I ADVISE YOU DON'T READ ON. SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!!

"Is she gone?" Raphael asked me

"Yes! Finally" I moaned again

"Aria" I looked up at him and he was really close.

"Yes?" My voice sounded breathless as he came closer.

"Stop doing that"

"Doing what?"

"Stop moaning or something will happen that both of us will regret" he said

I guess moaning is a turn-on for him

" I won't regret it" I said, smiling and I did it again just to tease him. The next thing I know, he smashes his lips on mine and I kiss him back with the same force. This time, I was moaning for a different reason.

He kissed me with so much desire. My hands raked his hair and I tugged at it. He moaned in my mouth. Oh he likes that. Then I pulled again and in a second, his hands went behind my knees and he lifted me. My legs were wrapped around his waist for support.

He slammed me against a wall and started kissing down my neck. Oh my! The neck! I giggled and he kept kissing down my neck. His kisses were better than anything else. It was mindblowing!

We slammed against more walls and suddenly, I found myself on the kitchen counter. My shirt had come off a long time ago and I was left in my black and purple lacy bra. I wasn't one for sexy underwear but thank God I wore them today.

He kissed my neck again and I sighed... "Raphael..."

"Call me again" he said into my neck

"Ra..." I couldn't complete it because that was when he found my sweet spot. "Ohh" I moaned again

Then he brought his lips back to mine and I was kissing him with all I had. Then I thought.. This is the school's player and I'm only with him until an annulment was possible. I can't give myself easily to him. He doesn't feel that way about me.

"Raphael" I said, stopping him. I pushed him off, both of us still panting. He opened his mouth and was about to say something and guess what the genius I am did? I ran away! I jumped off the counter and ran into my room.

I wasn't falling for him, I was in LOVE with him and he didn't love me. Why the hell is my life so screwed up?

******************

Really sorry about the chapter again. I know its short but I just had to update. I really hope you're enjoying this book.

INSTRUCTION

Look below. Hit star.

Obey instruction above. :D

Stay blessed and eat chocolate!!! Muah