Chapter 10

Raphael's POV

I swear I don't know what goes on in that girl's head! I walked to my room and slammed the door. But that wasn't enough. I threw a punch to the wall and my hand now hurts.

That girl got me messed up.

I fell back on my bed and my phone rang immediately. It was Jayven.

"Hey man! You won't believe what just happened. Melody completely stripped herself at the party tonight" he told me as soon as I picked up. Normally, I would laugh and make fun of her, but not tonight.

"Yeah whatever dude" I said

"I know right! She's just--- wait what?" He interrupted his self. He was shocked too that I didn't react the way I normally would. "Dude, you okay?" He asked, now concerned

I sighed and I knew I had to tell him sooner or later so I'd rather do it sooner.

"I kissed Aria"

He laughed a full laugh and started choking.

"I was wondering how long that would take, I mean, dude your wife is HOT!" Jayven said, happily

"You don't get it Jay! I didn't just kiss her. I kissed her because I think I might like her..." My voice trailed off

"Wow! You're falling for your wife. Dude, you have any idea how messed up that sounds?" He laughed again

"I'm NOT falling for her! The freaking girl pushed me away!"

"Don't even try to deny it. You're falling for her. Dude, you're falling for Aria Leighton!"

"She's Aria James" I muttered but somehow, he heard me

"Protective much?" He joked and I ignored him

"I don't know what the hell I should do. She won't talk to me. She probably hates me" I was so frustrated

"Her pushing you away may not be because she hates you Raph. I think it has to do with trust and she doesn't trust you" he told me

"What can I do to show her otherwise?"

"Don't be so clueless Raph. If you really like her, let her know you're not going anywhere" he said slowly

"Whatever man. I gotta go" I hung up

Aria's POV

The next morning at school, I tried looking for Skittles and when I found her, I wanted to tell her everything.

"Skittles! You won't believe what happened last night! We kissed, well more like made out, and it was dreamy, and he---" I was cut short by her yelling my name

"Aria! Slow down okay! Sheesh! Maya Fields, Aria Leighton. Aria Leighton, Maya Fields" she introduced me to a girl I didn't even notice was standing beside her. "Sorry, she's a newlywed" skittles apologised to the girl.. Maya.

"Ohh.. You're Raphael's.." She started and I felt a hand slip around my waist really tightly.

"Wife. She's my wife" he looked defensive and really really mad. "Hello Maya"

She spread an innocent smile on her face.

"Raphael James. I've missed you so much" and she tried to kiss his cheek but he moved back.

"What are you doing here?" He demanded

"We had a deal, Raphael" she said

Wait.. What? What deal?

"We never had a deal, Maya. You're psychotic. Your dad's plain crazy! Just leave ne alone! I'm married now" he yelled at her "GO!"

She left with one last creepy smile.

"Spill" I said, once she was out of earshot

"Okay," he sighed "Before my dad died, he had a business partner, Mr Fields, Maya's dad. They were really good friends and they wanted it to remain like that. They made all business plans together and in the process, my dad made the company rich. They wanted our family to become closer and so they proposed we get married. Me and her. Then he died and her dad's broke now. He wants her to be with me so he can have access to the company. I didn't tell you about the company because it doesn't matter. Anyways that's why he wants us together. Just for his selfish reasons."

Wow.. An arranged marriage

"Don't stay around Maya, Aria. She's sleeps around and she's bad news. She's plain crazy. She's possessive about what she's never had. Me. She has no right to claim me. I have you and that gives me the right to be possessive" he said, hugging me.

If we hadn't been at that party, if we hadn't gotten drunk, if we weren't married, he would've been together with Crazy Maya now. The thought alone made my blood boil. My Raphael with another girl. That's never going to happen. I hugged him tighter as if to show myself that he's here and he's MINE!

.**********************

TWINKLE TWINKLE HIT THE STAR!! LOL DONT MIND ME. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. OH AND EXPECT THE EXPECTED. NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE FIRE!

STAY BLESSED AND EAT CHOCOLATE. MUAH!