Chapter 7

Twice a day huh... I had to make it up to you guys. Read on my lovelies and don't forget to vote and comment.

***************************

Raphael's POV

It's been a week since me and Aria and I really have to say, I am growing to really enjoy that girls company. I really don't want her to know about that.

"Daydreaming about the wifey?" Jayven teased me while slapping the back of my head. It wasn't raining today so Aria skated home by herself. I don't know why but I don't like her skating home. Its not safe and she might even get kidnapped! Okay I might have gone overboard with the kidnapping part. I really don't k ow why I'm being paranoid about her.

"Dude!" Jayven yelled, snapping me back to reality. "I told everyone the party tonight is going to be at your place"

"What?? Why would you do that?!" I asked him, wide-eyed and surprised

"Cause every Friday, you always throw a party!" Jayven said, looking shocked.

"Oh man" I said, while face-palming myself "We have to cancel. Aria is there"

"Aria or no Aria, dude that party is happening." With that, he entered his car and drove off. I entered my Mercedes also and sat there, thinking about her again.

Aria!

It was funny. When I first started picking on her, I did it because my friends thought it was cool. After a while, I started feeling bad for doing that but I didn't want to bring down my reputation by just sticking up for some random girl in school. Now, I find myself missing her whenever she's away from me. I miss the little things she did. How she spoke quietly when she was shy, how she played with her fingers, the way she smelled, how she played with her ring from time to time and her smile... I really love that smile.

I got home quietly and opened the door silently and I could see Aria on the couch. She was in my 'Legend' shirt and knee high socks.

I smiled to myself.

I went to the couch, lifting her legs, I sat down next to her and she simply replaced her legs over my lap. I threw my head back and groaned.

"Bad day?" She asked

I didn't want to tell her but here goes..

"There's going to be a party here tonight" I said slowly

She froze for a bit.

"I will be locked in your room" she said urgently. She really didn't like parties.

"Why MY room?" I asked, confused

"There's no TV in mine" she said

Then my phone buzzed in my pocket but I ignored it. It buzzed again and I didn't bother checking it. It kept buzzing until..

"Your phone's ringing" She told me

"Thank you Mrs. Obvious" I said to her

"Then that makes you Mr. Obvious" she said, laughing at her own joke. I looked at the screen and saw Uncle Jack. Uncle Jack is my dads older brother. He took me in as his own son when my parents died. He gave me clothing, food and shelter. He showed me love and care. I even started to see him as my dad at a point.

"Hello" I said, answering the phone

"YOU REALLY THOUGHT THERE WAS NO NEED TO TELL ME YOU GOT MARRIED?" He barked on the phone. I got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen. I didn't want to seem rude in front of Aria.

"Do you have any idea of what you're doing???" He continued yelling. I tried to mentally search for who would've told him I was married. Mr. Jenkins. The lawyer. He was also my dads best friend. That was how I met Jayven and we became best friends too. He had to be the one. That man is a real blabbermouth.

"I want to know her" he said finally when he was done yelling.

"No!" I said immediately

"I'll see you and the girl on Saturday" With that, he hung up. I wanted to yell and tell him she had a name and it was Aria not 'the girl'.

Aria strutted into the kitchen packed some food and drinks and went up to my room.

A few hours later, the party was in full swing. These people will be here from now till seven o'clock tomorrow.

I could see Mike against the wall with a cheerleader( you can guess what they were doing). Then I saw him lead the girl into Aria's bedroom. I better not tell her about that. Aria, in the other hand, was already comfortable in my room. She had thrown the duvet on the floor and had scattered the things she brought in the room everywhere.

Back at the party downstairs, Melody was trying to seduce me. She was wearing a micro skirt and a low V-neck tight top. On a normal day, I would've fallen for those green eyes and those pink lips but I wasn't feeling her tonight. My perfect girl was very beautiful, naturally pretty, had brown hair and brown eyes and she was just upstairs.

I stumbled to my room and unlocked the door with my spare key. I entered and locked it behind me.

"You need something?" She asked me

I started at her for a while and said "You drive me crazy"

"Sorry?" She said suspiciously. Then it hit her "You, my friend, are drunk"

"No I'm not" I told her "Aria why are you so nice to me? After all I've done to you?"

"Because you can change. People change and you're already changing" she told me as she grabbed my hand.

"Thanks Aria" I said "Let's go to bed okay?"

"Okay" she replied, her voice just above a whisper.

"Good night, Ari"

"Good night, Raph"

I knew she thought I was drunk but I wasn't. I was actually telling her the truth, about how I felt, but she doesn't believe. We both slept that night with the party going on outside. I pulled her closer and surprisingly, she snuggled deeper and we dozed off like that.

******************

Woohooo!!!! Two updates in a day! Might even make it three *thinking* ... Nahhhh two is enough for today.

1.So Raphael and Aria are now close... Damn! I bet you didn't see that coming.

2. Raphael's uncle/father figure found out he's married. Dun dun dunnnnn

3. Raphael confessed to Aria about his feelings but she thinks he's drunk and didn't mean any of it.

Will she believe? Will she not? Find out in the next chapter.

Stay blessed darlings. Don't forget. Vote and Comment please. Stay happy and eat Chocolate