Chapter 12

Yeah yeah I know I haven't updated in a while. I'm so sorry for that. I'll update every now and then now. I promise.

************
Raph's POV

I can awake slowly to the most incredible feeling in the world.

Kim by my side.

She lay asleep nestled in my arms, looking so peaceful. I'm not sure what time we fell asleep, all I know is that I've never felt such peace. Such warmth. After days of living with her, I finally know what she feels like and now, I'm craving her in so many ways it's inhumane. I leaned in to kiss her shoulder and I sniffed the fresh sweet scent of her. She came awake to the sensation of my lips on her shoulder.

"Well isn't this amazing" she said as she cupped my cheek and kissed me softly.

"Don't you get tired?" I asked her

"Not of you I don't" she replied me and she kissed me again, this time; hard. I had to stop the kiss and tell her what was on my mind.

"Babe" I said to her

"Huh?" She looked at me questioningly. She was surprised I called her that. And in private

"Yeah I called you babe, Aria" I laughed "I have something to tell you but I don't know how you're going to take it. Its been in my mind for a while now and if I don't find a solution to it, it might lead me to my death" I told her

She was quiet and she kept looking at my eyes deeply as if to look for answers. I wanted to express my feelings to her but I didn't know how she was going to take it. Does she love me back? Will she? What if she doesn't believe me? All these questions kept replaying in my head until I felt a hand on my arm and I jolted back into reality. It was Aria. I guess I must have spaced out for a while.

"Sorry" I said, blushing "well, I just wanted to tell you... IM HUNGRY!!! get your naked ass off my bed and into the kitchen and make me some breakfast, woman! I'm starving!" Then she burst out laughing and she held her sides because her ribs were starting to ache.

After she was done laughing, she said "is he really hungry?" Referring to me in a third person

"Yes, he is" I replied back in a baby-like voice and added a pout for more effect and to make me look innocent

"Awwww you look so cute! Fine!" She said, pinching my cheeks as she made her way out of my room. Pulling my covers with her. Luckily, I was wearing briefs. She turned and shook her behind at me before running out of the room.

Gosh! I love this girl but I really don't know how to tell her. I really need to open up my feelings to her but I just don't seem to have enough courage. After a while of thinking, I grabbed my sweatoanrs, pulled them on and made my way into the kitchen to fill my stomach and of course, watch my WIFE make me breakfast.

********

This is a really stupid and short chapter I know, but I promise, I'll update again later today. I'm so sorry once again. Stay blessed guys. Muah! Oh and don't forget

Look below

Hit star

And COMMENT!!!!