Epilogue for Jason Grace

Jason sat in his living room with his wife, Piper in Little Rome. Piper and Jason had been married for a little over a few years now. They got married soon after Hazel and Frank's fifth child was born, well, children. Twins, a boy and a girl who shapeshift. The others either didn't have any of their parents gifts or had Hazel's jewel summoning gift.

For a year or so, Piper and Jason had been trying for a baby. Soon, Jason started to fear that one of them couldn't have children, causing the couple to get fertility tests. "You're both fine." Will said, putting the chart of results down. "Both very fertile but, it doesn't always happen right away,"

"But it did for Annabeth and Percy," Piper pointed out. "Yes, well, Percy is a son of Poseidon, he swims fast." That made Jason laugh until his wife gave him a look, then he pulled it off as if he was clearing his throat. The whole stress of no children started to get to Piper but, it never showed in her job as a high school teacher at the local high school in Little Rome.

"Well, keep trying, it should happen sometime and if it doesn't..." Will took out an adoption pamphlet and handed it to Jason. "Consider it." Then he left. Piper looked up at Jason, her eyes clearly full of anxiety. "Jason," she squeaked. Jason turned towards his wife. "What is it, Pipes?"

"What if... What if we talk to Hera?" Jason nearly dropped the pamphlet. They were desperate but, Hera? Really? "Piper, I know you want a family, and believe me I do too but... But Hera? Are you really that desperate?" Now Piper was crying. "Jason... I want a baby. I want a family," then she held his hand. "I want to have your family." Jason felt tears in the back of his eyes, then he rose Piper's hand up to his lips and kissed it lightly as if it'd break like cracked glass. "Okay," Jason said looking into her eyes. "We'll talk to Hera."

Jason and Piper summoned Juno, prepared to get on their knees and beg. As Juno appeared, Jason wrapped his arm around Piper's waist tightly and held her close as Piper clung to Jason's arm. Juno smiled at the two once she was in front of them. "My favorite married couple," she said smiling. "What have you summoned me for?" Juno asked. "I assume you know about our problems with trying to have a baby." Jason said looking straight into Juno's eyes. He wanted to show her that he wasn't afraid of her. "Oh yes, I do. And I know that is why you have summoned me," Juno started circling around them like a shark. "But, I want something first,"

"What could you possible want that we have?" Piper snapped. Juno rolled her eyes and sighed. "I want three drops of both of your blood," Jason and Piper gave her a look that seemed to say; Bitch your fucking crazy. "It's part of your DNA, you kind of need that to make a child." Juno made a small knife appear in her hand and gave it to Piper. "Ladies first." Piper took it, and cut her palm, she held her hand out to Juno and Juno gratefully let the blood drip in her hand three times. Then it was Jason's turn. Jason did it without even thinking.

Juno smiled and let Jason's blood drip into the goddess' hand. "Wait until midnight tonight to try. And exactly at that time." Then she vanished. Piper and Jason had bandages wrapped around their hands as they walked towards a small restaurant to try and take their minds off of Juno. Then a waiter put a piece of cake in front of Jason. "Happy Birthday, Jason." Jason thanked the man before he left. "I almost forgot that today was your birthday." Piper said grabbing his hand from across the table, then he smiled. "Happy birthday, Superman." Jason smiled, leaned over the table and kissed his wife. Piper kissed back before her husband pulled away. It didn't matter how long they were married, they both still acted like teenagers.

Once they got home, it was 11:59 P.M. Jason locked the door behind him once they were both inside, and he felt Piper slowly pull off his jacket. "Pipes--"

"Ssshhh... It's almost midnight and it's your birthday still." Jason smiled and turned, pealing off her jacket. Soon they were kissing, then snowballed from there. And didn't do anything, until midnight, exactly.

It was a while until Hera's promise kicked in. About a week later from Jason's birthday, Piper was throwing up her guts at work and Annabeth and to drive her home, leaving her and Piper's students to be watched by the principal and superintendent. Annabeth was a history teacher at the high school while Percy was a marine biologist.

Jason came home from the college early. "I think it was something I ate," Piper said as Jason gave her dry toast and water while she laid in the bed. "Just get some rest I have to get back," Jason kissed Piper's head. "I love you." Then he left.

Later that night, Piper sat with Annabeth, Hazel, and Nico while Rachel was on the phone. "How many did you take?" Rachel asked on speaker phone. "Five. They all said the same exact thing," Nico grabbed Piper's hand and squeezed. "Don't worry, Pipes, this is what you wanted right?" Piper took in a deep breath squeezing Nico's hand back. "I'm so scared." Now it was Annabeth's turn. She side hugged her best friend. "If you need anything extra, Percy and I are loaded on that section."

"Frank and I have more than enough things too, take what you need." Volunteered Hazel. "So do I and Will. We have a crib we're not using."

"And I have a bunch of my old baby stuff!" Rachel volunteered. Piper laughed as her eyes teared up.

After Jason got home, he saw a trail of, pregnancy tests leading into the extra bedroom he picked up all five and got excited after the third one. The extra room was filled with baby things and Piper stood in the middle of it. Jason ran straight towards Piper and picked her up and spun her around before kissing her. They were going to have a baby. And not just one,

Triplets.