Reyna's Epilogue PART 2

Reyna walked among Camp Jupiter, letting her mind wonder. It had been a few years since Andrew Edwards had left Camp Jupiter and Reyna alone. His face was still in her mind as if she had seen him the other day. Reyna was now in her mid twenties, and occasionally she'd go into the mortal world to look for him. She'd get so close and then, she'd hit another dead end, leaving her heart aching.

Reyna was about to give up when, a demigod came racing towards her. "What is it?" She asked, staring down at the boy. "Somebody is waiting for you at the entrance. He said that he promised you that he'd come back." Reyna's heart fluttered, and ran towards the entrance. Once she got there, her and Andrew locked eyes. Slowly, a flirtatious smile spread a crossed his face.

He had gotten tanner, taller and more muscular. Reyna gave him permission to enter the camp, and as soon as he did, he ran straight into her arms. Reyna held him tightly as tears spilled down her face. "I'm not leaving you," Andrew said into her hair. "Ever again,"

"I kept trying to find you, but, you always seemed to vanish,"

"Well, I'm here now. And I am not going to leave you ever again. Do you understand that?" They pulled away but Andrew's hands were still at Reyna's hips. "I met other girls on my journeys but, you were the only one I ever wanted to return to." Reyna smiled, leaned in and kissed him lightly. Andrew kissed back without hesitation and held her closer. Slowly, she pulled away, smiled and grabbed his hand. "I'll set you up somewhere to live in Little Rome." And she lead him to the small town.

2 YEARS LATER

Andrew and Reyna have been dating for the past two years. Everyone in Camp Jupiter and Little Rome have gotten use to their Praetor Reyna being in love after the first year passed.

Nico stopped by the camp that night, mainly to see what Reyna was going on and on about over the Iris message. "We kind of had a fight," Reyna told Nico as they walked around the camp. "Okay, but it's normal for couples to have fights," Nico pointed out. "I know, I know. But, this one, it was different..."

"What happened?"

"I told him that I wanted to get married and maybe have a family of my own and... And he said that marriage and having children were so pointless and stupid. He called me childish for thinking so." Nico sighed, and opened his arms. Ever since him and Will gotten engaged, he was more into embracing. Reyna gladly went into his arms, and hugged him tightly. Reyna stopped wearing her armor on a daily basis. Now she wore clothes that Andrew had gotten for her or clothes that her sister sent to her or clothes that her and Hazel would make during free time. Today, she was wearing a black belly shirt, and dark blue skinny jeans with dark brown boots, making her just a few inches taller than Nico.

"It's all going to be fine," Nico said as they pulled away. "Go to his house and talk it through with him. Okay?" Reyna nodded. Nico looked at his wrist watch and sighed. "I gotta get going. I told Will I'd be home at 7:30 in time for dinner. If you need anything, you know where my spare key is." Then he left. Reyna took in a deep breath and went to Andrew's house. She saw that the door was open. She opened it and saw white rose petals, yellow buttercup petals, and little bleeding hearts. All of Reyna's favorite flowers. She followed it, shutting the door behind her outside to the back yard where there was a canopy, and Andrew had candles all around it, he was right in the middle of it.

Reyna walked up to him and looked around. "What's going on?" Andrew just smiled his flirty endearing smile. "Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, I met you when we were eighteen and... And I left you to complete a promise I made to my sister. Then I came back when we were both twenty-five. I knew I was in love with you. You never left my mind, you were always in my dreams, and I knew, I couldn't torture myself or you like that anymore," Andrew's hand went into his pocket. "He estado con muchas muchas muchas mujeres en mi vida. Usted fue el único que verdaderamente me importaba. Te quiero, Reyna," the Praetor was shocked hearing Andrew speak Spanish. Then he got down on one knee, pulled out a small box and opened it, showing Reyna a big diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" At first, Reyna didn't know what to do so, she dropped to her knees, grabbed Andrew's face and kissed him. Not gently, or swiftly. But deeply passionate and long. He wrapped his arms around her, still clutching the ring box.