Check out something else I wrote!

Hey, beautiful readers! 

I would just love to thank all of you for the 1k views/reads, it's really mind-blowing to me. 

And it would really mean a lot to me if you would check out something else that I'm writing and it's an original story.

It's called Princess of Assassins and here is the link if you'd like to read it. https://www.wattpad.com/276723195-princess-of-assassins-one

It's a sci-fi/YA about a girl named Anastasia and she lives in the present time of 2016. The whole world has two powers, one that they got from their first ancestor to receive that power or gift and a gift that matches their personality. And, she's been through quite a lot of stuff with watching her parents burn in her house when she was three, being abused in foster homes up until she was six, and now, her personality gift isn't showing signs of coming until she feels in danger once her teacher smacks her and has to walk home in late evening, but shakes it off as something else. She is the very youngest of five (including herself): Alexander James Zingerman III, Genevieve Wendy-Rose Zingerman, Evelyn Luna-Stella Zingerman, and Link Henry-Johnson Zingerman. 

They all have some darkness in their backstory like Anastasia but, it didn't impact them as bad as it did with her because they had other people or each other and Anastasia had nobody until Genevieve turned 18 and was able to pull Evelyn, Link and Anastasia from the foster system and into her home. 

It's also about the English royal family, the Cressers. Their family gift is being Seers, and they can see into the future and it isn't always a hundred percent true. In the royal family, there is Queen Helena and her husband King James and his mistress, Wendy Gardens. The true heirs to the throne to England and Russia are the twins, Ethan and Evan. But it's also about their half-sibling, Ryan Cresser-Gardens and their half and full cousins, Valion Ramel-Samuel-Cresser and Maxeene Cresser. 

To be fair, there are many main characters and you'll be reading from all of them throughout the story. So, if you guys could give it a read, here's the link again https://www.wattpad.com/276723195-princess-of-assassins-one and comment and tell me what you think!

Thanks you guys! Bye!