Chapter 2

Taraji -

When I walked in the room were Ty was I couldn't help but cry as I saw all the tubes that were sticking out of his body. "Hey baby," he smiled the minute he saw me. "Hey sweetie how are you?" I asked as I sat down in the bed beside him. I took my hand and caressed his right cheek. "I'm good, got a head ache but I'll be alright," He replied. "Baby I know you mad at-"

"Baby I'm not mad at you, you were doing what you thought was right. Protecting me, Shayla, and Marcel, and I love you for that," I replied as I gave him a long kiss on the lips. "Where everybody at?" He asked.

"In the waiting room, Durrell, El, Chris, and Aug are out there too feeling guilty, but their all happy that your okay," I said.

"Them my niggas, they had my back," Ty said smiling. "Yeah, momma got on them she said that if you didn't make it they better not retaliate," I said. "Yeah mama don't play, she probably gone go in on me," He replied.

"Baby I'm so happy your okay, I don't know what I would do without you," I said as I cuddled up close to him. I kissed his forehead and gave him several kisses on the neck. "Baby you trynna get physical and shit," he said making me laugh. "You are something else," I replied.

He grabbed my waist and kissed my chest, neck, and my cheek while I caressed his head. We started kissing, and he grabbed me closer to him. This man always knew how to turn me on. He lifted up my shirt and started sucking on my nipples. Just as things was about to get hot, August bursted through the door. "Aye nah y'all trynna get freaky an shit!" Aug yelled as him Rihanna, Chris, and El came inside.

Me and Tyrese started laughing. "Freaky asses, y'all can't stop fucking for ten minutes," Chris said as he shook his head. "Shut up," I whined. "Man I'm happy you good bro," El said.

"Man, you know I'm a soldier I got this," Ty replied as he gave El a hug. "Man I was going crazy thinking you wasn't gone make it, but you know if you didn't I would have looked after Taraji and the kids," El replied. "I know man, that's why we bros, Where Mary at?" Ty asked.

"She and Durrell took Mrs. Henson, and Mama G to the cafeteria they was getting hungry," El replied. "Yeah and my mama needed her mess," I said.

"I'm happy your okay bro," Rihanna said. "Yeah an Karruche left ya a teddy bear ha' moms had a stroke she had tah be by ha side," August said as he sat the bear and the flowers on the desk. "It's all good, I'm just glad y'all alright man," Ty said.

"Man you know we had yah back, TMZ said Common took the blame," Chris said as he scrolled through his phone.

"What, let me see that," I said as I snatched his phone. Sure enough Common had released a statement saying it was his fault for the altercation that took place at Grant Studio's he wishes his sincere apology to Both Taraji and Tyrese's families.

"That was big of him," I said as I gave Chris back his phone. "Man I swear baby if that bitch ass nigga ever come around you again I'll kill him and that's on my life," Ty said.

"Baby, nothing's going to happen. It's just us now fuck him," I said as I kissed his lips. "Y'all gone have some babies after Shayla and Marcel cause y'all freaky as hell," El laughed.

We all laughed and talked for a few more moments. Ty's mom, Durrell, and my mom came to see about him. Once everybody got a chance to speak with him they left. I couldn't leave because I wanted to hear from the Doctor.

Plus I wanted to make sure he ate and had his medicine. "Baby did you have something to eat?" He asked as he opened up his carton of apple juice. "No baby I didn't but I'll eat when I go home," I replied. "Here bae eat some of this," he said as he tried pushing his food near me.

"No baby I'm good, I want you to eat okay," I said as I rubbed his chest. "Alright baby," he replied . I smiled as I watched my baby eat his food. I knew Marcel was going to look and act just like him. I rubbed his head while he took his medicine. When I learned over to help him with his ice tray he licked on my chest.

"Baby stop being so nasty," I giggled. "I can't help it, you in here looking all sexy and shit," he said as he sucked on my neck. "Tyrese stop," whined. "Iight iight umma stop got a nigga all horny and shit," he said as he rubbed my back. "You always horny," I smirked.

Just then Doctor Ross came in with his clip board. "How you feeling Mr. Gibson?" He asked as he washed his hands and put on a pair of gloves.

"I'm feeling fine Doc," he replied. "You gave me a little scare earlier because I wasn't picking up a heart beat and you were loosing a lot of blood by the second. But we removed both bullets, if you hadn't of gotten to the hospital in enough time than things would have been very serious and more difficult. Meaning the bullet would have traveled to your heart," he said.

"But, it didn't so your all good. Now ms. Henson every morning and every night Tyrese's bandage on his chest needs to be changed and the womb needs to be cleaned for faster healing. We're going to prescribe him song cream, along with that were putting his arm in a cast it should be off in a month. It wasn't that serious of a womb. That womb also needs to be cleaned and changed every day," he said.

"Okay, does he have any other medications that he needs?" I asked. "Yeah he has to take two antibiotics, and we're putting him on a pain pill as well. Other than that he should be fine. Reframe from working out and using your arm for a few days," he said. "But other than that Mr. Gibson is free to go home tonight," Doctor Ross said.

"Thank you Jesus!" I yelled with joy. After Tyrese got discharged, we called Peter, and in five minutes he was outside waiting on us. When we made it home, I took off Tyrese's bandages, and helped him out his cast, then I went and ran him a hot bubble bath in our whirl pool bath tub. I poured him a glass of red whine, and let some candles.

"Oooweeeee baby, got the candles lit, got the whine out, now you know the doctor said I ain't supposed to be getting physical you trynna get some started huh?" He said making me laugh.

"Baby shut up, and get in the tub," I said as I smacked him on the ass. He turned around and gave me a dirty look. "Come here bay," he said. "Baby, no this is for you, your relaxing time," I said.

"T, get yo ass over here," I said. I took off my clothes, and stepped in the tub. I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gave him long lingering kisses. "Baby I'm horny," he whispered. "Tyrese you not getting nothing boy," I said as I started scrubbing his chest with his rag.

"Why?" He whined. "You heard what the doctor said boy, no physical activity," I said as I scrubbed his neck and chest.

"Guess umma have to call one of my other hoes," he sighed. I gave him the side eye and rolled my eyes. "Fuck you rolling yo eyes at girl?" He asked as he started biting my neck. "Tyrese! Stop," I said as I hit his arm.

"Better watch who you talking to," he smirked. After we washed each other's body down we rinsed off and got out the tub. Then we dried off and through on our pjs. Chief Pierre made me a sandwich and I took my vitamins. I rubbed the cream on Tyrese's arm and chest, and then I put on his bandages. After that we cuddled up in bed watching my show Person of Interest.

"You was looking sexy as hell in that damn uniform baby, got a nigga on rock," he said as he nibbled on my ear. "Baby you are something else, but I did wear that uniform didn't I?" I asked. "Hell yeah, you better be lucky I wasn't on that show, we woulda been fucking like crazy every day," he said making me laugh. I swear my baby was something crazy. But I'm so glad God didn't take him from me. I would go crazy if something happened to my king.