Sky

Hope pov

"The breeze today feels so nice." I said to myself. After I laid down on my hammock. I'm so glad the weather's been sunny lately. It's been very relaxing just laying down on my hammock, especially since it's very quiet here. My cell phone then started to ring.

"Well, at least I enjoyed it while it lasted."

I took out my cell phone from my pocket and answered it. It turned out to be some worker I used to work with when I was helping them to get some more money for the town. I never liked her, not to be rude or anything, but she's been pestering me about going on a date with her. To be honest, almost every girl in this town who isn't married or have a boyfriend are after me. I really don't know why though.

"Hope." I heard a sleepy voice call me from the door.

I looked towards the door and saw Lightning, who looked like ashe just woke up. She has to get more rest.

"Somebody's knocking." I nodded in response before she left.

I told the woman who was talking to me by the phobe that i had to go and hung up before she could say anything.

I went inside the house and headed towards the door. I opened the door and my eyes widen.

"Noel..Yeul.." I said in disbelief. I couldn't believe that they found me.

"Told you he was here." Yeul said with a smile.

"You were right." Noel said as he patted Yeul's head. "Hope we need to talk, it's important and urgent."

I was confused on what Noel wanted to to talk about and why it was urgent, but I knew it was important, so I let both Noel and Yeul inside. They sat down on the couch after I went to the kitchen and made tea since the water was already boiling. I went back to the living room and placed the cups of tea on the coffee table in front of us. I sat down and took a sip of my tea.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Noel.

"Yell says we're being watched by someone. That they've been watching us since you and the others became crystal." Noel explained.

"So, are we in danger? " I said as I looked at Yeul, who was drinking her tea. Yeul stopped drinking her tea, looked up at me and smiled. "She's not dangerous. "

"Well l, as you all know I was seeress the second time I was a seeress I met her, i died and never saw her again, when I met Noel and Serah I sensed her. she was spying on you. I don't know why but I do know that she doesn't mean any harm."

"Do you know why she's spying on us." I heard Lightning's voice behind me. She then sat beside me.

"No, but.." Yeul's voice trailed off before she looked at the door.

" she's here, but there's others."

"Others?" I said confused before someone knock on the door.

I stood up to answer the door. My eyes widen when I saw who was standing in front of me.

"You going to let us in?" Snow asked. Behind Snow I saw Serah, Fang, Vanille, Sazh and his boy.

I couldn't help but to notice the girl on the back, who had a red cape with a hoodie that was coving her face. FAng kept glaring at her every five seconds.

"Oh, yeah sure come in. " I move aside to let them all in.

When Lightning saw Serah she stood up and hugged her quickly. Everyone started to talk about how they all found each other until we heard shouting, who turned out to be Yeul.