Explanation

The two travels ended up in Sunleth Waterscape but they didn't know what year. They walked around for any signs of chaos but found nothing. They went to the spot where the crystallized Cocoon was supposed to be. When they arrived there was no crystallized Cocoon. There was only a small white flan.

Both Sky and Noel walked towards it. When the small flan saw them it got scared and ran away. Sky was confused. Why would a monster run away? On the other hand, Noel wasn't surprised or confused.

He knew that that flan was a baby flan so it wasn't like the adult flan who would attack them. Noel patted Sky's back and walked towards where the small flan headed. Sky followed him. The baby flan appeared to be lost because it was staying close to the area. Both Noel and Sky looked at each other and nodded.

Sky carried the white flan, making it scared. "Hey, Hey, calm down, were going to help you find your school." Sky said sweetly.

The baby flan looked at her, not scared anymore. Sky turned to look at Noel. "Where do we start looking?" She asked.

Noel didn't answer her. He was staring at her. Her cuteness over took him. He thought she looked so cute holding the baby flan in her arms as if it was a teddy bear. She looked so innocent to him, it made him want to protect her.

"Pulse to Noel! You home?" Sky said, a few centimeters away from his face.

Noel snapped out of it and nodded. "Yeah, sorry. What did you say?" He asked, not hearing her the first time.

Sky smiled and shook her head. "I said where should we look for his school first?" She laughed.

"Well, I remember seeing that some schools are in the trees."

"Then let's go check out!" She said before walking towards the trees.

They got to the trees and walked on the branches, which we the size of sidewalks. They didn't see any signs of flan schools. They were about to head back until a wyven appeared in front of Sky. It caught her off guard, causing her to drop the flan and her fall of the branch. Luckliy, Sky was fast enough to grabbed the edge of the branch, saving her from a drop that would take her to death.

"Sky!" Noel shouted before he grabbed his swords and attacked the wyven. The wyven used a wind attack on Noel, causing him to hit the branch. Just when the wyven was going to poison him the white flan got in the way and attacked him with ruin, defeating the monster.

Noel quickly stood up and went to the edge where Sky was hanging onto. He grabbed her hands and helped her up. Sky fell onto of Noel. Noel blushed when she fell on top of him.

Sky looked at him and chuckled. "Thanks for saving me." She said. "I can't believe that's the second time a monster caught me off guard." She got off of him and helped him up.

"Anytime." He replied.

Sky carried the baby flan. "Although, this little guy helped me." He gestured at the flan. Sky looked down at the flan and kissed the leaf on top of his head. "Thank you for helping him save me." She said. Noel felt a bit jealous that the flan got a kiss from her and not him.

They then headed back to where the crystallized Cocoon was supposed to be. When they got there they saw the white flans school. Sky gently put down the baby flan and the moment she did the white flan took off to his school. They all looked very happy to find each other. The baby flan looked at them and nodded its head as if it was saying thank you.

Both Noel and Sky raised their hands, a way of staying you're welcome. Sky opened a portal and they both walked through it.

•~•~•~•~•