Temple of the Goddess

(Play the music when you get to it please)

Third pov

Sky was on top of her ice barrier, looking down at the monsters that came from the chaos. The monsters kept hitting the ice barrier, trying to get in.
"Good thing this ice barrier will not break as long as I'm alive." She said to herself.
"Sky?" A voice said from the bottom of the barrier.
She looked at the other side of the ice barrier and saw Noel.
"Can we talk?" He askes.
Sky saying nothing. She just made an ice stairway that would help Noel get into the ice barrier. Noel slowly went up the staircase, making sure that he didn't fall. Once he reached the top he slowly walked towards Sky. Sky laughed.
"Having trouble?"
"Yeah, it's not everyday that I walk on ice. How can you walk on it with our falling?" He askes.

"You just have to get used to it. Oh, and be sure that you don't fall to your death. Don't move unless you're used to it." She gestured her hand towards the staircase and slowly raised it. The staircase then disappeared in thin air. Noel was amazed.
"So, what did you want to talk about?" She asked after she turned to look at him.
Noel looked at her. "Well, it's about what you said about saving the world. How are you going to do it?"

Sky let out a sigh as she look out at the city. "To be honest, I don't know. I know that I have to destroy whatever is causing the New world to end."
"Then why did you brought us here?" He asked confused by her actions.
Sky shrugged. "I thought that you would all help me but it turns out you guys don't trust me enough to help me."
"That's not true!" Noel said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Sky looked at him surprised by his reaction.
"I trust you so don't worry. I'll help you save the world."
"You will? Why? How do you know you can trust me?" She asked, puzzled by his words.

Noel then remembered why he needed to get Sky to trust him. 'Noel, you need to get close to Sky to the point where she will tell you her true intentions.' Lightning's words echoed in Noel's thoughts. Noel knew that it wasn't a good idea to trick Sky into telling him get plan but he had no choice. He trusted her because she wants to protect Yeul. Also because he gets the feeling that something is bothering her. He wants to help her with it.
"I trust you because you want to protect Yeul and protect the world." "So you'll help me?" She asked.
Noel nodded. "Of course, besides we can't let the New world get destroyed can we?"
"No. No we can't."
"Well, we better get going." Noel says so suddenly, catching Sky by surprise.
"Wait, Now?"
"Yeah. I mean we have to stop the chaos, I'm pretty sure that it's coming from Valhalla, so we have to go there."
"I guess you're right. Let me tell the others then." Sky then was about to hop off the Ice barrier to tell the others that they would be leaving.
"No!" Noel blurred out as he grabbed Sky's hand, causing him to slip on the ice and fall.

Sky fell on top of him. They both looked at each other and noticed that their faces were very close. Sky immediately sat up, still on top of Noel. Noel sat up and rubbed the back of his head.
"You weren't kidding when you said to be careful while being on top of here." He said as he laughed.
Sky laughed. "Yeah...Noel, why don't you want me to tell the others that we're leaving?" She asked.
"They will try to stop us. They don't trust you so they'll think you'll try to kill me or something."
Sky hummed to herself for a seconds as if she's thinking of what to do.
"Then let's go. They'll be safe here." She said as she got off of him and handed him get hand. He grabbed her hand and got up. Sky then raised her hand and opened a portal.
"Where are we headed?" Noel asked.
"I don't know. My portal just takes me to places were people need help or there's a lot of chaos. We have to help them with their problems."
"We one problem too, you know."
Sky looked at Noel confused.
"I don't have my powers or my sword." He explained.