TRUE POWER

As the group made it's way to Etro's throne they were faced with many obstacles. Valhalla did everything to stop the  humans from getting to Etro's throne. Many monsters were summoned to attack them. The chaos unexpectedly appeared, making things hard to see. The humans all worked together to get to the throne. The closer they got to the throne both Mogly and Yeul were growing weaker to the point where they had to be carried. Soon they all made it to the building where Etro's throne was.

"I can definitely feel devine power here." Hope said as he looked around. "Yeah, no kidding. This is Bhunivelze's power alright. There's no way I'll forget that God's power." Lightning said as she walked up next to Hope. Fang, Sazh, and Dajh walked to the two of them and started to think of a plan. Meanwhile, Snow, Serah, Vanille and Mog stayed with Noel, who had a weak Yeul who held a weak Mogly in his hands.

"Are you okay, Yeul? " Noel asked with concern. The blue haired girl nodded. "I'm alright. I just feel dizzy." She reponded. "But how did this happen?" Serah asked. "Could this be Valhalla's doing?"

"Probably, Mogly said Valhalla has a mind of its own so it's probably doing this to the two of them." Snow said. "They'll be okay! Right?" Vanille said. Snow sighed. "Let's just hope so." The blonde man said. The male moogle kept staring at the female moogle until he remembered something. "That's right, Kupo!" Mog said loudly, making everyone look at mog. "Mog?did you come up with something?" The younger Farron sister asked. Mog nodded. "I remember now. The sererus gave her life source to the Etro's daughter long ago! The seerus thought that if she gave the Goddess Crystal her life than the Goddess would be happy! That life source created the first Moogle! And the Moogle is Mogly, kupo! Sky is probably taking some of their power away so it can help her."

"They're alright!" The monster Hunter stated. "Yes, kupo. They won't for long if she takes all of their life source." "What? Then how do we stop that from happening?" Noel asked. "I don't know, kupo. The Goddess doesn't know how she stops it, she doesnt even know how she starts it." Mog said as he looked down. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Fang shouted at all of them before they headed to the throne. When they got closer to the power it became even stronger than before. They reached Etro's through and saw Bhunivelze sitting there.

"At last, we meet again." Bhunivelze said. "You've come to 'save' my daughter, haven't you?"

"Yeah! Now hand her over before things get ugly!" Snow shouted at the God of Light. Bhunivelze laughed. "You humans wouldn't understand. You don't even know her history. If you take her than you'll face nothing but death."

"What makes you day that!" Noel shouted. Bhunivelze pointed at Yeul and Mogly. "Their live source is being taken away by the Goddess herself. After she's finished with them, she'll start taking yours."

"You're lying!" Vanille shouted. "She'll never do that to us!"

"That's what she wants you to think. She despises humans. Especially the seerus. That's why she's the perfect weapon." The God said.

"Weapon?" Lightning asked.

"A weapon for what!" Fang shouted.

"A weapon for destruction. Only she can destroy a planet with all it's people in the most horrible and suffering manner. You humans created her to what she is."

"Enough!" Sazh shouted. "We're taking Crystal whether you like it or not."

"Is that so?" Bhunivelze laughed and summoned his weapon. He swinged his weapon towards them, sending a strong gust of wind. They were all thrown against the wall and we knocked out. Everything turned black for them all until a bright light appeared, showing them an image.