Yuexia

Hope's POV

"What time are we in?" Noel asked Sky, who was very far from everybody since she was the first one to walk out of the portal.

"If I'm correct, we're in 500AF." Sky placed her hands on her hips and shook her head. "Or we're in 400AF, or 1AF. I don't know anymore. Not only the new world is in danger, but time itself is in peril. It's messing with my portal." Sky informed them all. "There's one way to find out what time we're in. Follow me." Sky ran towards a tree and climb it.

"What's is she doing?" Fang said confused. "Is she trying to see where we are?"

"Yes." Yeul answered Fang. "Sky knows what time and place we are just by looking from a high place and is able to see her surroundings. "

"Good to know." Lightning said.

They all walked towards the tree Sky climbed and waited for her to come down. When she did she jumped off the tree and landed on her feet.

"Good, looks like we're in track. We're in 421AF. We're in pulse." Sky pointed at the green utopia in the sky. "That's Bhenevelze. We need to find who or what caused the the New World to be in danger."

"And how are we going to do that? They might be millions of things that caused the New World to be in danger." Snow said.

"Dont you think I know that?" Sky glanced at Snow with an irritated look. Snow back up a bit, raising his hands up as if defending himself in a battle. "In this time it's 21 years after Serah died after solving the paradox. We have to go to Bhenevelze to see if anything that's there caused the future's destruction."

"One problem." Sazh raised his hand, pointing at Sky. "We can't use Edolins. We're human so how are we going to get up to there?" He asked as he pointed at all of his friends.

Sky let out an irritated sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'll find a way, follow me. For now, we just go on foot and try to find something that might help us."

"Something that might help us?" Yeul laughed. "Stop joking, You know that nothing can help us except you." She said.

Sky shook her head and flicked Yeul's forehead. "Hey!" Yeul exclaimed. Sky had a smirk on her face. "Now I remember why I was so happy when I didn't see you beside me after that building crushed me." Yeul's face had an angry expression. "Hey!!"

Sky chuckled and ran her right hand through her black, silky hair. "Believe it or not, you're a bother to me." She said as she walked away. We all followed her and enjoyed the entertainment that we all had in front of us. "Hope, is it just me or are you staring at Sky?" Snow asked. I got startled and moved away. "It's you. If you haven't noticed it's impolite to stare at someone." I said.

"Right, right." Snow said as he nodded. "Whatever you say, but let me tell you this. Don't fall in love with her." Snow said with a serious voice. "What? Why? Is it because you don't trust her?" I asked. He nodded. "Just because Yeul trusts her that doesn't mean Sky hasn't changed since she last saw Yeul. Sky might just be pretending to be the Sky that Yeul once knew."

I looked down and sighed. "I know, but I still expected better from you." I said. "Huh? What do you mean?" He asked. I looked up at him. "I expected better from you. Why would I fall in love with her? She's clearly not my type." I said. Snow laughed. "I hope she's not your type in the future."

I looked at both Sky and Yeul and they both look so happy that they're with each other again. How can we not trust her? She doesn't look like she's against us. Even if we can't trust her it doesn't change the fact that she wouldn't do anything that would hurt Yeul. "Yo! Boss! You're back!" A voice said. We all looked around and saw no one. Sky then grabbed her sword and threw it in the air. Her sword turned into a spear and she pointed at a tree.