21. Niam

Niall’s POV

 Saturday was boring. I got up, ate some Doritos, then bugged Louis who was busy pining after a certain curly haired boy before giving up and going to Nandos alone. I basically do that every weekend and I could honestly say I almost considered going for a jog because I was that bored. Almost.

It was now Sunday and I was sitting in my lounge watching my fifth episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians and shovelling Ben and Jerry’s in my mouth when my phone went off.

Hey Ni, do you know what’s happening about tomorrow?:)

~Liam

Surely he could just ask Harry? Oh well, he probably just wants to double check because if Harry is anything like Louis, then I can guarantee that he will not be the slightest bit organised. I found Louis’ number in my contacts and called him, it rang a few times before he answered

“Good morning this is Louis from Sexy Phone Service, how may I help?”

I couldn’t help but chuckle

“Louis it’s me you prick, imagine if that had been Harry calling!”

“Then he would have asked for my special offers” He  replied and I could hear the smug grin on his face, crazy love struck teenager that he is.

“Aaaaanway, Li called and asked what is happening about tomorrow so I thought, being one half of Larry, you’d know”

“Niall, who is Li and what the fuck is Larry?” Louis answered sounding slightly confused,

“Uh Li is Liam, ya know, Harry’s friend. And Larry is yours and Harrys ship name. Louis and Harry make Larry”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh I like it. And Li eh? You two are getting a little bit friendly aren’t you?” He teased

“Shut the fuck up Louis” I growled “Just tell me what is happening about tomorrow before I make sure Harry isn’t the only one to visit hospital this week”

“Okay, okay jeez” He muttered before perking up “Well we’re meeting them at Harry’s house in Cheshire at 12 then we are all going to go to the fair I think. Harry suggested it”

I smiled because they are so fucking adorable before replying to Louis,

“Ok well the drive is two hours so I’ll pick you and Perrie up just before ten okay?”

“’S’fine with me. Seeya later alligator” and then all I could hear was the dial tone, how pleasant.  Though he probably did have better things to do like sext Harry or whatever it is that they get up to...

I dropped Perrie a text telling her the plans for tomorrow and possibly teased her about her lover boy, it was weird seeing Perrie as love struck as she was in the car on the way back on Friday; normally she’s loud but very reserved with her emotions. She must really love him, and since they hadn’t seen each other in years and years and he said his heart still belonged to her, he gets my approval. Unless he hurts her, then I will have to go all rage Niall and beat him to death with some peri peri chicken.

I then decided to reply to Liam

We’re meeting at Harry’s house at 12 to go to the fair :D

~Ni

 I stared at the phone for a few moments and as I locked it, it buzzed again signalling that someone had replied

Tease me one more time Horan and you’ll be eating through a STRAW. I’ll see you at ten

~A very pissed off platypus

Oops I made her mad, oh well. The phone buzzed again

That sounds fab! Maybe we can go on the Toy Story ride? I can’t wait x

~Liam

Is this boy even real? He just said fab. FAB. Who says that? I should probably laugh at him but I find it strangely endearing... HOLD THE PHONES! I see a kiss at the end of this text! My tummy feels funny...

Liam’s POV

Oops was the kiss too much?

A/N

Guys I know I'm a horrendous person for not updating in 17 days then updating with a REALLY short chapter, I've had so many exams I could drown in revision.

But it's all over now so regular updates are back, I have planned out the rest of the story and there will be about 14 more chapters but they will be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than this pathetic excuse. There will also be some Niam and Larry smut as requested but would you guys feel offended if I got someone else to do it? Because if I do it, it will go like this

Niall kissed Liam passionately, they ripped eachother's clothes off and just as Niall was about to shove his penis into Liam, a dinosaur appeared and bit Liam's head off.

"Nooooo!" Niall screamed as he dropped to his knees in front of the headless, naked body of his lover "What am I going to do with this boner now?!?"

Then a wild unicorn drummer called Josh appeared and wooed Niall, they fell in love and ran off into the sunset. The end.

See this is why I should NEVER write smut, but if you guys want me to try then I might..... but I would rather someone else did it.

On a related note, if any of you guys can write smut then please message me! I will happily give you full credit for the awesomeness you write :D

See you soon, love ya

~Boo xoxox