10. Bloody dimples!

Louis' POV

I was so nervous. What if he thinks I'm ugly? Or annoying? And more importantly - why do I care what he thinks?? Argh.

It's 5pm and I have just logged into Skype. I typed in his name to add him.

catsandtacos69 has added you!

Well it seems like he beat me to it. I looked down the contacts bar to find his name

catsandtacos69 is online.

Well it's now or never ...

Harry's POV

INCOMING CALL - STRIPEYCARROTS69

Oh my gosh I am so nervous! I had rushed around to get changed into a shirt that said hipsta please and a pair of skinnies before flicking my hair about trying to make it look sexy.

I took a deep breath and answered the call.

Wow

Louis' POV

Wow

Harry's POV

He was the most beautiful boy I had ever laid eyes on with his perfectly styledquiff and his sparkling blue eyes that lit up as his face held a devastatingly gorgeous smile.

Shit.

Louis' POV

On my screen, staring right back at me was the single most stunning boy I had ever seen. He had sexy chocolate brown curls framing his face, deep green eyes that shimmered with intensity and when he smiled a heart stopping smile, I saw that he had dimples. Bloody dimples!

I felt bad for calling him cute now because he deserved an adjective so much better than that.

Neither of us spoke for a while. Just staring at each other, studying each other. But it wasn't awkward, mainly because we were both doing it.

After about 30 seconds he cleared his throat and spoke

"Hi"

My heart stopped. He had a deep, husky voice that gave me chills.

"Uh hi" I replied smiling once again "what's up?"

"Not much" he said "just talking to a really hot boy"

Did he just call me hot? For someone that's unsure about their sexuality he sure can lay on the charm.

"Really?" I joked "I won't keep you from chatting with him then"

"Shut up" he said grinning like a fool.

For the next hour we talked about everything and anything, getting to know each other better. I now know he actually does love cats - it's lot just an innuendo -,loves singing and used to be in a band called White Eskimo and that his friends are Liam and Zayn - who happen to be partners with Niall and Perrie. Which we both agreed was fate.

And he now knew about my obsession with carrots, my love for stripy clothes and how my favourite film is Grease.

I loved how easy it was to talk to him.

We both lost track of time until my mum called from downstairs

"BooBear tea's ready!"

"Coming!" I shouted, rolling my eyes.

I turned back to my laptop to see Harry smirking

"What?" I asked

"Nothing" he said, still smirking, "seeya later BooBear"

I was going to kill mum when I got downstairs.

A/N waheeeey!! I now have a total of 3 one direction Easter eggs. At least they are all different kinds of one direction Easter egg.

Question - what is your favourite thing about One Direction???? :)

Guys ...

I .. Uh .... I have a secret ....

I'm secretly a snorlax.

Ahh thanks god I got that off my chest!

Lo amo

~Boo xoxox