1.Doncaster

Louis' POV

Eurghhh! Another year of school. Sigh. At least this is my last year before I'm finally free! I'm trying to find my tie and I think I can hear Niall in my kitchen, probably eating all of our food. Mum will not be pleased about that!

You're probably wondering how we met?

Well Niall moved here with his family from Ireland when he was 6, he lived next door but I had never spoken to him. Then one day that summer, I was sat in my garden minding my own business and eating ice cream when he stuck his head over my fence. And asked for my ice-cream. You see when it comes to food, Niall has no manners, and being the idiot I am, I gave him my food. We have been partners in crime ever since ...

He's probably eating right now ...

Niall's POV

Where has Louis hidden them?

"LOUIS? Where are the doritos?"

He appeared at the bottom of the stairs looking a bit disheveled as he tucked in his shirt.

"Why yes Niall it is perfectly okay for you to come in, please make yourself at home" he said sarcastically.

I just rolled my eyes, "Don't pretend you don't love walking downstairs to the sight of my lovely face every morning!"

'It's what I live for" he replied snorting, before pulling on his shoes. "C'mon or else we'll be late for Perrie"

Crap I had forgotten we were picking her up!

"Oh yeah let's go. But don't think I won't be back later to find those doritos!"

We made our way out of Louis' house and towards my car, I hopped in the drivers side and Louis climbed in the other. He turned up the radio as I pulled onto the road and we made our way to Perrie's house

Perrie's POV

Woohooo! Finally summer is over! I hate having nothing to do for 6 weeks and I can't wait to get back to school. Right now I'm dancing around my kitchen to Justin Bieber and eating toast, waiting for Lou and Niall - Lou is my cousin so when I moved here, w quickly became best friends, Niall too. Ooh I think that's them now! Seeya!