Chapter six

Jasmine just got prettier and prettier, she was just so perfect and I never really believed that she was mine. After that day in the park where we cried all over each other, we both realised that we needed to be together, that being friends wouldn't feel right anymore.

We met up in the park every day almost after that, I hate to say it but I didn't really mind going there as long as we didn't go near the play ground.

2013.

We lie down on the soft grass, it's a bit wet but we don't mind. I stretch my arm out and search for her hand, I grasp it and relax. She sits up and looks at me, with a cute grin and sparkling eyes.

"What do you want now?" I say laughing

"I was talking to my dad and he was saying that I am old enough now to go anywhere on my own!" I said still leaning on top of me her hair trailing on my face.

"What would we do there then?" I continued brushing her hair through my fingers.

"Well, I was thinking that it would be awesome if we got the train to London and go shopping! Imagine for one day! We could go to Harrods and all the retail shops?!" She says hopefully

"We could but it would cost a lot plus your mum would kill you!" I say

"I would tell her silly! And we could go to a hotel for one night, it would be sooo romantic and cool!" She says now grasping my hand with hers.

"Yeah why not, it would be awesome" I say.

"Yay!" She says suddenly jumping up and dragging me too.

"I love you!"She says.

"I love you more" I say

"No you don't!" she says, suddenly hugging me and flooring me at the same time.

"I love you the most" She says lying on top of me

"ok" I say

"You win"

She kisses me then, her hands around my waist, It takes me back to that day after the fire, the longing and the passion of it. She looks into my eyes, checking me out and the slumps down on me and lies there giggling.

God I swear I love that girl more that the world over.

                                                                                                        [][][]

We run to the train station the next weekend as were gonna be late. She grabs my arm begging me to go quicker I latch free and catch up to her and hug her from behind. She laughs and kisses my cheek we carry on running, and just about get there on time. We sit down on the train and look at the drinks menu like posh people. We speak in funny accents too.

"Um so what would you like to order Madam Mia?" she says giggling.

"Humm, I don't quite know Sir Jasmine, maybe a squeezed juice" I say poshly

"Sir! Sir!!" she says laughing

I laugh and lay my head on her stomach. I look up at her face and smile, she looks down and laughs. Lifts my head up and kisses me softly but with so much love it hits me like a scorching wind. I let go and look at her eyes. I suddenly feel compelled to put my hands up her shirt, but then I snap awake and laugh. She looks at me confused and then kisses me again.

London

We arrive in London at noon and check into our hotel. It's a posh looking place with metal balconies and marble stairs. We skip up the stairs laughing, but the receptionist gives us a dirty look so we run up to our room giggling like little kids. We unlock the door and walk in. The room seems to be colour coded green, which makes my eyes light up. Jasmine jumps on the king sized bed and drops all her things, which makes me laugh she looks up and I run over and jump on too. She rolls over and blows a raspberry in my face.