Chapter Ten

"Hello again! It's been a while Mia what brings you back?" She says in the same corny tone as the last time I came.

"Well, I thought you could help me again I have been making progress I think." I say squeezing his hand trying not to look at either of them as I speak.

"I'm guessing that you are Corey then" She pauses looking him up and down. I give her a nasty glare thinking; Don't look at him you know nothing... you have never even experienced...  My thoughts are soon interrupted.

"It's nice to meet you." She says finally. I relax my face, turning to him.

"Are you ok?" I whisper

He nods.

"So shall we get on then" She says determined which makes me think that she wants to get into my brain again.

"I am going to do a few exercises with the both of you and I want you to have a go at all of them, If you are in the middle of one and you want to stop it's ok." She says fiddling with things on her desk.

"Right Mia you go and sit on that chair over there please." She demands pointing to a soft looking chair which is pea green coloured.

I stand up letting go Corey's hand and walk over.

"Corey, you go and sit on that one." She says in a softer tone, pointing to a purple sofa.

Does she like him better than me or what?

"Right, I'll start, get comfy and close your eyes please." She says quietly.

I take a last look at him and close my eyes.

"Imagine a dark place. It can be dark as in the setting but please make it psychologically dark suiting you."

I imagine a forest. 

I didn't mean to but now it's there it won't leave.

The trees bend and shake around me and there's black smoke around me, with black fire.

I sit up and open my eyes but Corey and Hannah are outside the room, talking what did he think about what happened?

She's hugging him now.

Get off my boyfriend, he doesn't need your help.