Chapter seven

2010

"I don't need this Daniel! I'm stressing out, and you're really hurting me at the moment."

"What do you mean i'm hurting you?"

"You know what I mean Daniel."

"What!!!"

"Urghhh! I can't deal with the stress! I need to leave go somewhere fresh."

"Fine leave me and little Mia here see what happens, you'll come back"

"It's not like she cares about you" He whispers under her breath.

"She knows I care about her don't be a dick Daniel."

With that she leaves and i'm left with no mother for the rest of my life. I never knew where she left to, so I can never find her.

2013

We finish in Harrods about an hour later, with a box of over-expensive doughnuts. We decide to walk around the high street shops, trying on the thousand pound outfits.

"This one! this one!!" She says pointing to the clothing shop ahead.

"Come on then" I say leading her inside.

We mooch around, laughing at some of the ugly dresses until we both come across a beautiful dress. It's dark blue with pink and green stitching, and yellow patterns. It flows down beautifully and is probably the prettiest thing I'd ever seen.

"It's almost as pretty as you" I say laughing

"As if!"

"What you don't think you're stunning!?" I say

"What no!" She says

"Well you're wrong!" I say walking towards the changing rooms.

I tell her to put on the dress, so she does and she looks amazing in it. Her hair trails down her back and her arms fall to her sides. I stand and stare.

"Do I look alright?" She says

"Jasmine you look.... "

She laughs and pulls me to her side.

"lets take a picture to remember it" she says brightly

She gets changed back again, and we walk out thanking the man at the till. It starts to get dark and we walk toward the centre of the street, where there's a small fountain. We sit and hold hands in the dark. I can still sense her smile though.

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" She says

"Jasmine! what the hell you're fricking beautiful!" I say.

She smiles and kisses me softly on the lips and then lets go of my hand, For some reason, I look at her funny, and then I get a big splash of freezing water in my face. She bursts out laughing and I plunge my hands in the cold fountain water. I get a big handful and splash it in her face.

"Ok, ok! We're equal!" she says out of breath

I laugh and hug her tight, not wanting to let go but then we do and we walk back to the hotel holding each others wet hands.

We walk up the winding stairs to our room and flop down on the bed exhausted. I get up and look at the packets of coffee and tea on the side.

"My mums texting me again, she gets so worried!" Jasmine says

"Yeah" I say plastering a smile to my face.

"You want a coffee or sommet?" I say

"Um can I have a hot chocolate?" she says whilst texting.