Untitled Part 10

"Nothing is wrong with me, Klaus broke our family up; made our father despise us, what we became al be he couldn't lose another child... I've spent my life either running from my father or daggered by Klaus and because of that... I will destroy him and everything he loves"

"And you plan to use her to do what? Klaus will be looking for her, she should be at the charity ball."

"That's why you're here with Matt, Bonnie. I need her to feed off Matt and you to produce a daywalker necklace from this." He stepped towards me, pulled me to my feet, ripped off my necklace then threw me to the ground.

"Be careful!" Bonnie exclaimed running to me cradling me slightly. She paused for a bit and gasped. "Morte." Morte? Morte? Doesn't that that mean death?

"Death?" I muttered through my tears.

"Death?!" Kol exclaimed dragging Matt to me, forcing me to bite his wrist, forcing me to feed. I began convulsing on the floor. "That is not supposed to happen!"

"Of course not, Kol. She is becoming a hybrid! Make sure she doesn't kill anyone. Or she WILL become a hybrid if she kills Klaus will need to feed her Elena's blood."

"What! This isn't possible, physically possible. Klaus is the only hybrid."

"No not anymore her lineage is the werewolf bloodline."

"It doesn't matter, she will do as I say. Do the spell now." Bonnie took the necklace and chanted something, it was total Gibberish to me, and put the necklace on me, dropped and left the cell-thing. The pain had stopped almost completely which left me laying on the floor breathless. Slowly, I tried standing up but found it difficult and fell back down a few times but on the 7th attempt I managed to make it. I rotated my wrist, the one Kol had broken, and it was fine; no cuts, bruises or broken bones. While all this was going down they had moved from the cell-like room and bolted it shut.

"Kol let me out now." I said patiently. Kol, Bonnie or Matt made no effort to move; I can't really blame Matt I mean he was hypnotised. "Let me out now or I will rip your head off first chance I get, you COWARD." I began to crescendo.

*Kol's P.O.V.*

I stepped over to the frustrated little hybrid and thought if she will do all I tell her to why don't I compel her to act like she did at the party and be care free, act human and not obsess over blood. I stopped in front of her and looked deep into her eyes.

"You do not want to kill me."

"I do not want to kill you."

"You will not act like a little bitch and act like the sweet innocent girl we all know you are and you will make Klaus fall for you at any cost."

"I will make Klaus love me at any cost." I broke the gaze.

"Good how are you?"

"I'm good Kol you? Wait why am I in here?"

"I'm fine thank you and we played a joke on you and you fell for it." I smirked.

"Oh okay then haha. Where's Klaus?"

"Oh he is at the Charity Ball." Bonnie interrupted. "Come I'll take you." Anna nodded and I let her out. Playfully, she stuck her tongue out at me and giggled.

"Bye Kol!" She sang.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

I don't know why but I feel quite chipper and Bonnie's taking me to the Charity Ball to meet up with Klaus. The journey there was pretty silent.

"We're here you can just go in and I'll meet you in there." Bonnie smiled, I nodded in reply.

"See you in there." I beamed, climbed out the car and skipped inside. "Klaus? Klaus? Hey has anybody seen Klaus?"

"Um yeah, he's just over there." This boy told me.

"Thank you err..."

"Tyler, Tyler Lockwood."

"Thank you Tyler." I smiled at him and jogged to Klaus. "Hi Klaus." I chippered. God I love him... Wait what?"

�7