Untitled Part 11

*Kol's P.O.V.*

So Anna is transitioning but is a hybrid (don't ask me how I know I just do) well not until she kills, was not expecting that but I guess that it will help bring Klaus down. I pulled out my phone to call Elijah.

"Hello?"

"Elijah? Hi she's turning."

"Great, harmless see?"

"No, no, no. You don't understand, brother."

"What's that?"

"She is not a hybrid... yet. But went apeshit when I locked her in the cage on the site of the old Lockwood mansion and threatened to rip my head off so basically she will find it difficult to control her emotions and they will be heightened more than ours were... she is a very passionate girl."

"Right if we are to take Klaus down I need to come and stay with you and act the friend I did before, but this time not let her get to me."

"This time? What happened last time?"

"That's not important just pretend you didn't know I was coming to Mystic Falls."

"No problem there. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up on Elijah and compelled Matt to forget being feed upon and that he was at the sight of the old Lockwood mansion and drove back to the Lockwood mansion; parked up, said hi to a couple people, looked for Anna to talk to her but I found her kissing Klaus which killed me a little inside. Shit do I like her? No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. I refuse to believe that, I need her to make Klaus fall for her, to distract him. This NEEDS to happen so we can kill Klaus.