Untitled Part 12

*Anna's P.O.V.*

Not sure why but I feel so happy and care-free, like I just want to hug the world... Which is weird because whenever I'm really happy I have a reason to be not because I had a joke played on me and stuff. But in all seriousness this ball is fun, people probably think I'm high. I mean come on a girl giggling frequently and begging the guy to she accompanied to dance constantly... That's what I thought.

"Come on Klaus please?"

"No, Love I don't dance that well."

"Okay then I'll just tell drunk Klaus that." I shrugged, pouted and slumped to the seats then sighed. Klaus walked over to me and sat beside me.

"You really want to dance?"

"Yes but not with you." I mumbled trying to make him feel guilty.

"Do you want me to bite you?" He muttered in my ear slightly laughing at the end.

"Try it wolf boy." I whispered back, stood up and waited for him to stand too.

"Come along then. If you really want to dance." I jumped in joy, threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. I'm not sure why maybe it was a spare of the moment thing. We were interrupted by a women tapping her glass.

"Hello, welcome everyone. As usual we urge you to donate as much as you can. Also I think this is a great opportunity to introduce everyone to one of Mystic Falls new residents; Anastasia, Anastasia Capulet. Ah there she is come here." Cautiously, I stepped towards her and she pulled me onto the raised platform. "Don't be shy say hi." She whispered to me, I nodded uneasily.

"Um... Hi Everyone I'm Anastasia but yeah call me Anna I prefer that." I smiled openly.

"I hope you all will make Anna and her friend Ally welcome as I know you all will." Everyone dispersed and Klaus appeared to help me down.

"Capulet? Like Juliet, interesting." He spoke softly.

"What's that supposed to mean Niklaus...?" I sassed and kissed Klaus' cheek. And with that Kol appeared.

"Hello Klaus, Anna." Urgh what does he want. I have no idea why but I can feel this hatred burning in my core. I'm pretty sure I was nice to his earlier, must have been a temporary turmoil.

"What do you want Kol..." I hissed.

He shook his head and chuckled. "Why the hatred, little one." He raised his eyebrows and stepped closer so I stepped behind Klaus a little.

"Because YOU did this to me ass-"

"What? What did you do to her Kol?" Klaus near enough shouted.

"Nothing. I just upset her a little and she can't handle it."

AW�T�K�