Chapter 3

Many, many, MANY shots later Ally had pretty much collapsed on the floor but then again she was always a lightweight when it came to alcohol... and anything when it comes to that matter.

"Another shot Love?" Klaus slurred slightly.

"Bring it on bitch." He poured me another shot and I downed it like that.

"You can handle your alcohol, I see." Kol stated.

"Well I do live up to my eye colour." The two brothers looked at me in confusion. "Did you not know? Blue eyed people have been scientifically proven to tolerate higher levels of alcohol than other colour eyes."

"Interesting..." Klaus stumbled over his words.

"Care to dance? I have badass dance skills." Kol enquired, I nodded in reply. He lead my into what I think was the living room and put on some music. Shortly after Kol and I began dancing Klaus joined in, the three of us showing our best moves and laughing at each other.

"You know, you two seemed a little creepy when I first met you. But you guys are really fun and pretty attractive." I paused and slapped my palm to my face in my sudden realisation of what I had just said.

"Hey Love, you and your friend are really pretty too." I could feel my cheeks flush at Klaus' comment.

"Anna, over here." Kol ushered me over to a side room and led me up some stairs.

"Kol, where are we-" Before I could finish he pressed his lips against mine, picked me up and carried me through into another room. "What the hell Kol?!"

"Sshhhh don't speak." he pressed his lips against mine once again.

"Kol I-" I didn't know how to react to this, one second we were strangers and the next.... Well I don't even know what we were doing.

"No Klaus will hear you." I began trying to struggle out of his grasp.

'KOL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Klaus burst into the room. Holy crap on a cracker.

"Look who decided to act like the big boss man. Not so scary big brother."

"You. Get away from her now!" Kol stayed where he was and snickered at Klaus', turned back to me and bit me.

"OW!" I screamed, what the hell is wrong with this guy.

Klaus was behind Kol in a matter of seconds... That dude is fast. He threw Kol across the room, out the window then was in front of me before I knew it he was in front of me and I think I collapsed onto him. Klaus picked me up bridal style and carried downstairs, he laid my on his lovely sofa. My head spinning from the blood loss, I'm pretty sure that dude hit an artery or something.

"Here, drink this."

"What is it?" I whimpered through the pain.

"Nothing it will just stop the pain." He clarified. Cautiously, I took a drink. Klaus stroked my hair softly and whispered gently "you'll be okay." Over and over again in my ear as I slowly fell asleep.