Chapter 2

All three of them looked shocked at the fact that we were there. Why? What's so bad about us being here?

"Umm... Hey." I piped up after a bit. There was an awkward pause and the one who looks the oldest stepped towards us, as he got closer I stepped back which was his signal to stop.

"Hello Love, I am Niklaus. But you can call me Klaus." He put his hand out and I took it cautiously, he stood there just looking at me. "Well... What's your names?"

"Oh err... I'm Anna and this is my friend Ally."

"Ah lovely, how about we all come back to mine, have a drink and get to know each other. How's that sound?"

"Well generally, we don't have drinks with strangers we just met in the forest. But otherwise we so would have. You know we just love taking shots with complete strangers" I announced sarcastically.

"We've been introduced, we aren't strangers... not technically." I rolled my eyes and to walk away, I was shortly followed by Ally.

"Maybe you was right... I don't think we should come out at night anymore. I mean come on nocturnalism can do one." I laughed nervously looking back to check we weren't being followed. A whoosh on wind blew passed us causing us to stop in shock and we were met by Klaus was it? I don't know, I just know he is crazy fast at running.

"Look Love that wasn't really a question, it was more of a statement. Come along." Klaus swept me off my feet and began walking. Yes please Niklaus!

"Are you fucking crazy? Where's Ally?! I swear to god if you hurt her!" I screamed.

"It's alright, my brother is bringing her. See?" He set me down and swung me round to see the one who was the middle age carrying a Kicking and Screaming Ally. Which made me laugh a little. And back over the shoulder I went. I gave up after 5 minutes of kicking I mean it clearly wasn't going to help. Another whoosh of wind passed and we were in a house and he put me down, it was very nice. It reminded me of home. Oh I'm from England by the way, Ally I went to the same high school and we both wanted to live in America so we moved together.

"You live here?"

"Yes I do. I'm not the bad guy you do know that right? Oh and your accent, you're not from around here are you. In fact you are far from home, right?"

"Well, I don't know. That seemed like a 'bad guy' moved you pulled out there. You could have said 'it's alright I won't murder you and your friend and eat your bodies' you know cos then I may have said okay. Oh and yes, I'm not from here if you must know. England, Yorkshire. And yes I know I don't have the typical, Yorkshire accent... Long story." I sighed a little breathless due to my long unnecessary explanation.

"So do you want to get drunk or...?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I smiled playfully stroking his stubbly chin with one finger. "Bring on the booze!" Klaus' brother walked in with like four bottles in each hand and put them on a table. "I should let you know I have no control over my actions when I am drunk... Just a heads up." He chuckled at my drunk statement. "What?" I shrugged.

"I like you already." The brother grinned.

"Kol. Quiet. We must celebrate our new friends' arrival." Klaus said pouring four shots. Oh so his name is Kol. He is Kol. He handed us our shots and chanted. "To new friendships! 3... 2... 1... GO!"

What happened to the other one? Eh, probably went to his home or room or... something.

And there began our first proper night in Mystic Falls.