Untitled Part 9

As the sun beamed down on my face, my eyes flickered open and I gasped for air. I thought that what happened with Kol crushing my hand was a dream, I need to get out of here. I rolled on my side and went to push myself to my feet, but a huge pain darted through my hand and I fell on my wrist and onto the floor in excruciating pain. Through the tears in my eyes three figures walked into the... Place, stopped in front of me and just stood there watching me crying in pain. I used my non-broken hand to wipe away the tears that streamed down my face. It was Kol, a shortish dark haired girl I don't recognise and a pretty tall blonde guy whom I did recognise from when Ally and I went to the Mystic Grill, he was our waiter. His name is... It's... Erm... MATT! It's Matt, I remember now. Matt just stood there in a trance of sorts and Bonnie looked sympathetic but in a way that said 'You should have stayed away'.

"Kol why would you do that" The girl hissed, not taking her eyes off me.

"Because witch she could be a valuable asset to me and my brother."

"But you hate Klaus."

"Not him."

"Finn is dead."

"NOT HIM EITHER. I thought you were smart."

"Elijah?" Elijah?

"Yes, Elijah. He met this one in North Carolina and told me she had potential."

"Elijah is a noble man, he wou-"

"He agrees that Klaus tampered with nature and must pay."

"What is wrong with you, Kol?"