Chapter 5

"Okay the only way I am going to the charity thing in this, is if Ally goes in one too." Klaus looked a little hurt. "Not that I don't like the dress, I do, it's just won't I be overdressed?"

"No it's a black tie event which means men wear suits and women wear ball gowns. Its tradition."

"What's Ally going to wear?" He jogged out the room and returned a few minutes later with a beautiful golden floor-length ball gown.

"This..." I think my jaw dropped to floor it was stunning.

"Wow, she will love it. She will look great in it. It's gorgeous." I beamed. I carefully took the dress off him and skipped into the living room 'cause that's the only room she actually knows how to get to and knows what it's for. She was sat texting-probably Kath, Professor Shane or EM.

"ALLY! LOOK! LOOK WHAT YOU'RE WEARING TO THE BALL!" She gasped, of course.

"My god that's gorgeous." She dropped her phone and came over to me.

"You shall go to the ball." I giggled. "Ooooh I have shoes that will match this perfectly. I'll make Klaus take me, plus I can do my make-up accordingly." I handed her the dress, took off the shoes then tiptoed to the kitchen and heard something most people genuinely thought wasn't possible.

"It doesn't matter Kol you almost killed her, you can't just be reckless like that. I know it's not our fault we are what we are but we are brothers and we need to make sure we don't expose what we are."

"We are NOT the same Klaus, I am a vampire you're a vampire-werewolf hybrid THING! So don't you go saying it's my fault."

"I didn't say it was I said you need to be care-"

"Save it." Holly crap they are vampires? I've got to get Ally and leave, they're going to kill us. I ran back to the living room, to Ally who was busy admiring the dress that she was wearing.

"Ally, we have to get out now!" I shouted in a hushed tone.

"Why?"

"They're vampires and I can guarantee that we will be dead soon if we don't get out now."

"Oh crap... Okay let's go" we crept to the door, unlocked it, slowly opened it and sprinted over the garden, down the path and down the road in the direction of where we thought was our apartment. But then it clicked...

If he wanted to kill/hurt us why would he save me from dying when Kol bit me? That means that we are running for no reason that also means that all those stories that Professor Shane told us were true.

"ANNA! ANNA! COME ON NOW!" I was completely unaware that I had stopped running. "Anna if you don't start running I will leave you."

"We shouldn't be running." I said in confusion.

"HA! What a load of bull..." she mumbled. "I will leave."

"Do it he won't hurt me." I hissed. I'm still not sure as to why I can trust.

"Bye then." She shouted and began running again. I need to tell Klaus that I know what he is and that I was wrong for running.

(For the Outfit worn By Ally at the Founders' Ball, here is a link. 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=186305969 )