Chapter 1

I walked into Panera Bread and ordered a mac and cheese and a all fountain drink.
" For here or to go?" The cashier asked.
" here please."
I handed her my credit card and sat down at a booth to wait for my food. I pushed my long blonde straight hair out of my face and took out my phone. It was really hot today so I'm glad I chose to where a navy blue skater skirt and a white crop top. I finished my outfit with a pair of white white pumps that weren't too tall and a blue flower crown.
My buzzer buzzed and i got up to get my food. I grabbed my plate and started walking towards my seat when i heard a whistle. I looked up and there was a huge group of boys in line looking at me. The one that whistled had blonde hair and was also wearing a flower crown. I gave him the dirtiest look and sat down. I started eating and the boy with blonde hair walked over to my table.
He leaned his hands on the edge of it and smirked.
" Your really pretty. Whats your name?"
" Baily."
" Well Baily, text me." He set a piece of paper on my table, Winked and walked away.
He was hot. But what the fuck just happened?
----------------
I set my car keys on the counter in my living room and got greeted by my dog, cloudy. (AYE! STAY CLOUDY)
I took off my shoes and ran upstairs to my room to change into my bathing suit. I wanted to go to the beach. I mean i lived in L.A why not?
I threw on my white bikini and i put on my black laced cover up and my black flip flops. I grabbed a towel, some sunscreen and my sunglasses and threw it in a beach bag, grabbed my  keys and jumped in my car.
----------------------------------------------
U hope you guys like my first chapter and please put down in the comments what i should do in the next chapter! Instead of me coming up with all the ideas for this fan fic i want your input too! Luv y'all❤️