Im your princess

I woke up and rolled a little to far to my left and fell of the bed.
" Oww." I whined.
I heard kian laugh and looked up to see a amused look on his face.
" Ha-ha very funny." I rolled my eyes and started getting ready for a shower.
" Can i join you?" Kian asked.
" No. Go away." I shut the door and took a long peaceful shower. I got dressed into a pair of white shorts and a yellow tank top with a jean jacket over it. I curled my hair and left it down. I then applied some makeup and walked into my room and saw kian putting his shirt on.
" You look really beautiful today. Bai."
" Same to you kii." I laughed and kissed him. The kiss got more intense but i pushed him off before it got anymore intense.
" Dont you think last night was good enough?" I asked
" No." He leaned in for another kiss but I dodged him and ran downstairs.
I was running into the kitchen when i felt two arms grab my waist and pick me up, and set me on top of shoulders.
" KIAN!"  He twirled me around in a circle and i laughed.
" Your my princess. And I'm your horse. Your can ride me anytime babe." He said.
" PERVERT!" I screamed and burst out laughing.
I said this to him all the time and he took it very lightly.
" But i love my princess and i think she loves her horse."
" Your not my horse." I whispered in his ear.
" Your my prince." I kissed his cheek and he set me down and wrapped we up in a big hug.
" I know."
----------------------------------------------
I know this is a short chapter but I'm actually in the middle of writing my own book. Yay!! So i might not upload as much❤️ love you!