BAM

I jumped out of my chair and slowly crept across the room.
" BANG." I jumped startled and slammed the bedroom door shut and locked it.
I ran over to the bathroom connected to my room and opened the door, not caring that kian was in there.
I popped my head in the shower curtain and told kian to get out.
" Why?!" He asked.
" just. Get. Out." I said through clenched teeth.
" Alright alright chill." Kian shut the water off and got out, wrapping a towel around his waist.
" What the fuck is going o-"
I covered his mouth.
" Shut up! I whispered.
" BAM!"
" What the..." Kian trailed off and quickly got dressed. He started to open the door then shut it really quickly and locked it.
" Bailey! Grab me that chair. Now!" I pushed over my desk chair and he set it underneath the door handle.
" Get underneath the bed. Go. NOW!" Kian instructed.
" What are you doing?" I asked.
" Just go under the bed and be silent. "
I didn't budge so he walked over and gave me a hug.
" Do you trust me?" Kian looked at me and put a piece of hair behind my ear.
I nodded my head.
" Then go."
I crawled underneath my bed and laid there with my hands by my side, breathing in my nose.
Kian walked over near my bedroom door and sat there listening.
There was someone outside my door.
Kian silently pressed his body against the door and bit his lip. He's scared, but hes never scared. He shifted his weight and accidentally knocked over the chair making a loud noise.
All in a matter of seconds there was banging on our door and the knob turning as someone was trying to get in.
" Open the door. I know you're in there." A sandpapery voice said.
I froze and covered my mouth to try to control the sound of my whimpers from coming out of my mouth.
A splintering crack rang through my ears and I looked at the door. A knife was embedded into the wood.
----------------------------------------------
Hey! Cliffhanger! Im probably going to update again either today or tomorrow I'm not sure yet. But turn on my notifications so you know!!💜