Six month aniversary part 2

I kissed him passionately and led him to the bed. He say down and i wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He slowly started to shift his position so he was on top of me.
He tugged at my shirt and i took it off showing off my dark purple bra. He took his shirt off in one swift movement and starting giving me love bites on my neck and chest. I sighed in pleasure.
I quickly shimmied my pants off and he started kissing my inner thighs getting closer and closer. And when he finally reached my underwear line he took off my bottoms and continued.
I let out a small groan and a smile of pleasure spread across my face.
" Wait." I told him. I unhooked my bra and flipped him over so i was in charge.
I traced his chest and kissed his v-line and removed his pants and boxers.
I started stroking and he let out a groan.
" Like that huh?" I asked.
I got into position and let him enter.
A tear slid down my cheek. It hurt. But then he adjusted and starting moving.
And i felt immediate pleasure. I had a tight feeling in my stomach.
" Im gunna-"
" I know." He pulled out before we came and we laid in bed catching our breath.
" That was...nice." I said.
Kian just rolled his eyes and snuggled me until i fell asleep.