At the beach

I set all my stuff down on the warm sand and spread my towel out. I took off my cover up and flip flops and set them in my bag and took out my sunglasses and sunscreen. I sprayed it on me and covered my eyes with my sunglasses and laid down on my towel to tan. I closed my eyes and relaxed.
" Hey baily." I opened my eyes and saw the boy from Panera bread. He never told me his name.
" Whats your name?" I asked.
" Kian Lawley, I told you at Panera didn't i?"
" No."
" Oh yah well im kian and im 18 so yah."
" Well im 17."
He smirked. He opened his mouth to say something else but a group of guys walked over to me. They all looked about the same age as Kian and they were cute but kian looked hot.
" Who's this?" A boy with curly hair asked.
" Baily. Can you go away?" Kian asked the guy annoyed.
" Geez im going." And with that all the boys ran into the water.
" Want to swim?"
" Sure." Kian leapt up and ran into the water while i walked behind him.
The water was nice, not to cold but not to warm either. I went under water and came back up and i felt something pull me under.
I came back up and heard laughing.
" KIAN!" I squealed!
" HAHA!" He laughed at me and splashed me.
Kian was really sweet and fun. I enjoyed being around him and I felt like i knew him already.  It was a weird feeling but I liked it.
I ran out of the water and i heard him chasing after me.
I laughed and looked behind me. And then i ran into someone.
I fell on the ground and looked up to see a girl with blonde hair and surprised expression on her face.
" Sorry."she said and walked away. Her voice sounded like Ariana grandes  cat voice.  She walked towards the guy with curly hair and kissed him. Ew.
I felt strong arms lift me up by my waist and when i stood  up they were still there.
I loved the feeling of kians arms wrapped around me and I smiled.
" Baily i think i want you to be my girlfriend." He whispered in my ear.
I felt excitement float up my stomach and into my chest. He was such a bad boy  but such a sweet guy at the same time.
" okay."
-----------
" Bye kian." I gave him a hug and got my stuff to go.
I walked to my car and drove home with the radio cranked up. I pulled into my driveway and walked inside the house. I smelt chicken being cooked.
" Hi mom."
I walked into the kitchen and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
" Oh hi sweetie. Dinners going to be ready in about an hour ok?"
" Okay."
I walked upstairs into my bedroom. My room was a light pink and i had a fuzzy blue rug. I had a desk with my computer on it and my Ihome. My tv was on my wall across from my bed and i had my own bathroom. I had a beanbag chair and a walk in closet. I grabbed a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a white green and blue plaid printed crop top, and underwear and hopped in the shower.